tough decisions

P

PinkysAvenger

tonight is game 1 of the world series. i would like to watch it.

i would also like to get drunk while watching it.

i also would like to see the rocky horror picture show at midnight in harvard square. i would prefer to be really drunk for this.

my only friend that goes to school in boston has some paper to do and dosent want to go out.

i have another friend in dartmouth (equal distance opposite direction) who says i can go to her place and watch. but that would mean that either i couldnt see rocky horror or i would have to leave before the game is over and see rocky horror sober.

or i could feasibly go into boston alone, find some bar around harvard square, get drunk while watching the game with a bunch of people i dont know for several hours and then go to the movie.

so what should i do? how should i arrange my night?

Get drunk, drive to dartmouth, bang the chick while watching the world series, drink more, drive drunk to rocky horror, bang a sweet transvestitie, and pass out in your car.

fly said:
Get drunk, drive to dartmouth, bang the chick while watching the world series, drink more, drive drunk to rocky horror, bang a sweet transvestitie, and pass out in your car.
but i have a girlfriend

Watch the game and don't get drunk becuase it is not every year that the Soxs get into the WS. I have very fond memories of my Red Sox WS match against the Big Red Machine. At the time my father was a battlion commander at what used to be Fort Ord CA. Becuase of this I was able to watch Fish hit his historic game 6th home run.

Findakáno said:
Watch the game and don't get drunk becuase it is not every year that the Soxs get into the WS. I have very fond memories of my Red Sox WS match against the Big Red Machine. At the time my father was a battlion commander at what used to be Fort Ord CA. Becuase of this I was able to watch Fish hit his historic game 6th home run.
but i dont want my memories of it to be of me sitting in my basement either

Findakáno said:
I didn't say you had to be in you basement. Just go to a local bar. Drink for the taste and not for the drunk.
i want to get drunk more for the rocky horror experience

Findakáno said:
If they go past midnight which would you rather see the Soxs or the RHPS?
thats my big question

depends

if they're up like, 15-1 and its the 8th, sure, i'll go to rocky horror

if its still REALLY close, i might not go to rocky horror. but it IS only game 1...

PinkysAvenger said:
thats my big question

depends

if they're up like, 15-1 and its the 8th, sure, i'll go to rocky horror

if its still REALLY close, i might not go to rocky horror. but it IS only game 1...
If you would rather see the RHPS over the Soxs in a WS for any reason then IMHO you can't be much of a Red Soxs fan.

Findakáno said:
If you would rather see the RHPS over the Soxs in a WS for any reason then IMHO you can't be much of a Red Soxs fan.
im not HARDCORE

but im a fan

Couldn't one or more of those problems be solved with a VCR?

I must admit that I got tired of reading after a few lines and just started typing this, though.