Topless Today :eek:

Kevlar said:
This one? ;)

IMG_1328a.JPG

Oh my.
:eek: :drool: :heart:

Kevlar said:
Me too! but no change. I do out weigh you though :p

I'm probably about 5' even. But I like to say the "and change" because it makes me feel taller :p

Kevlar said:
Are you kidding! No Flames at all :heart: and here are a couple of me, before the internet exisisted....:lol:

I was 14 in this one :)
kev-candy.jpg

and 17 in this one :cool:
kev-candy1.jpg

great, you can come teach me how to ride western :p

Sounds like we could make a trade on the instruction dept. :D I was going to start riding English too, but things go to expensive, so I never got to.

crazymike said:
great, you can come teach me how to ride western :p

I don't really care for horses. I waiting for more pics of you, preferably topless like the thread says. :D

Kevlar said:
What's the matter...nobody like our horsey pics...:( :p

Kevlar said:
Sounds like we could make a trade on the instruction dept. :D I was going to start riding English too, but things go to expensive, so I never got to.
i can ride both, but i have neither a horse nor the saddles. i used to spend my summers at a relative's place. they're horse breeders, specifically, morgan breeders and boarders. hell, i can even trim hooves and shoe a horse.

Kevlar said:
Ok...here's one... :eek:

myck2.jpg

I'm sad because it's probably a man taking those pictures and not your naked female friend :(

I can take good pictures though you know :p

No way! Another rider.... :cool: We had one Morgan years ago, great horses :)

CletusJones said:
i can ride both, but i have neither a horse nor the saddles. i used to spend my summers at a relative's place. they're horse breeders, specifically, morgan breeders and boarders. hell, i can even trim hooves and shoe a horse.

Nope...I took that with a mirror....

crazymike said:
I'm sad because it's probably a man taking those pictures and not your naked female friend :(

I can take good pictures though you know :p