Topless Today :eek:

Wow, mighty tempting off, sweetie. :D I sure do miss my horses. :o

crazymike said:
seriously though, will you marry me?

I'm renting a new farm with 10 stalls and it looks like something out of a martha stewart catalog. (before she went to jail)

I will have 2 broad mares that will be in foal and I will need help with them. Then when they do foal I will need lots of help with the babies.

Kevlar said:
Got any pics of you riding? :heart:

I found some.

I will only post a select few as I will already need to put on the flame suit for this one.

I'm the one in last place wearing orange. I ended up 2nd in that race, we made up a tonne of ground
racing2.jpg

And another...
racing4.jpg

I think that's enough to get flamed :p

crazymike said:
5' and change.

I weigh 109lbs during the off season when I'm "fat" :p
Is there really as much competition between jockies as the movie seabiscuit portrayed? I realize it was set in a different age...but I still imagine there's a fair amount of fighting...especially in those groups around corners.

wr3kt said:
Is there really as much competition between jockies as the movie seabiscuit portrayed? I realize it was set in a different age...but I still imagine there's a fair amount of fighting...especially in those groups around corners.

not really in north america because all the tracks around round and they have cameras now.

But in some english tracks you get that.

There is always fights in the locker room though. The best is when one of the female jockeys levels one of the male jockeys because most of them won't fight back. But the female jockeys are just as strong adn can really do some damage.

crazymike said:
not really in north america because all the tracks around round and they have cameras now.

But in some english tracks you get that.

There is always fights in the locker room though. The best is when one of the female jockeys levels one of the male jockeys because most of them won't fight back. But the female jockeys are just as strong adn can really do some damage.
Ya'll shate the locker rooms and get naked together.
STOP THE HATE AND MAKE WITH THE LOVING!

:drool:

It looks so awesome pink, but i wouldnt be caught dead in a pink T-Bird. You got quite the collection going Kev. :fly:

This thread is full of inuendos, cool cars, and sexy wiimens. I give it 5 stars :tinfoil:

Nice ride.

My dad just finished redoing a t-bird just like that (not pink though). It's a 57 isn't it? They are beautifull cars, but my legs are too long for that years model so I couldn't operate the clutch.

Are you kidding! No Flames at all :heart: and here are a couple of me, before the internet exisisted....:lol:

I was 14 in this one :)
kev-candy.jpg

and 17 in this one :cool:
kev-candy1.jpg

crazymike said:
I found some.

I will only post a select few as I will already need to put on the flame suit for this one.

I'm the one in last place wearing orange. I ended up 2nd in that race, we made up a tonne of ground
racing2.jpg

And another...
racing4.jpg

I think that's enough to get flamed :p

Last edited:
Wo when are you going to show your face over here...:p

Squeeky said:
:drool:

It looks so awesome pink, but i wouldnt be caught dead in a pink T-Bird. You got quite the collection going Kev. :fly: