top three

are you really serious, that you think NO ONE should reproduce? i just don't get this mentality. what do you think needs to happen to the world and the population?

Some of the parents out there should not reproduce since they are not bringing wanted (by the parents) children into the world.

Of course you aren't one of those.

Some of the parents out there should not reproduce since they are not bringing wanted (by the parents) children into the world.

Of course you aren't one of those.

i know some shouldn't, but it seems like you don't agree with breeding at ALL...that's what i was confused about. i'm not even taking anything personally, nor digging for a compliment. i'm just trying to understand how non-breeders seem to disrespect and dislike what seems like ALL breeders/breeding.

This is true. Animals have been caring for and defending themselves long before we came along and decided to domesticate them.

QFMFT

EDIT: i just saw this doc. last night about the amazon...watching those poor birds and monkeys being caged up and hauled out...it was horrible. :(

Last edited:
i know some shouldn't, but it seems like you don't agree with breeding at ALL...that's what i was confused about. i'm not even taking anything personally, nor digging for a compliment. i'm just trying to understand how non-breeders seem to disrespect and dislike what seems like ALL breeders/breeding.

I have zero disrespect for parents who are GREAT parents. Its also a personal preference to not have kids, never had the inkling to want any. Its a little weird when thats all people talk about "Liek omg you have a bf, next step is marriage, then kids!"

I'd prefer not to do the same cycle most humans go through... its rather redundant. But again, I have respect for people who do it right.

The main thing I can think of right now is simply lack of respect. Everyone is so concerned about themselves, that they don't care at all about other people, and it's really messing up our society.

Edit: I guess that's more lack or respect and selfishness.

Last edited:
The main thing I can think of right now is simply lack of respect. Everyone is so concerned about themselves, that they don't care at all about other people, and it's really messing up our society.

I agree... whatever happened to being nice to others?

I have zero disrespect for parents who are GREAT parents. Its also a personal preference to not have kids, never had the inkling to want any. Its a little weird when thats all people talk about "Liek omg you have a bf, next step is marriage, then kids!"

I'd prefer not to do the same cycle most humans go through... its rather redundant. But again, I have respect for people who do it right.

i completely agree with you and see your points. it angers ME when people assume you are going to do something some way they think fit. and i HAD kids. i'd never presume that people want kids...the only thing i ask if someone's getting married is if they WANT kids or not...more as an interest in their relationship.
people are waaaay too nosy with everything...are you going to have kids? you have a boy and a girl now, are you done? were you trying to get pregnant? i don't think it matters what your decisions are...people are going to ask.

Yea, I love this question. I guess a lot of people do, but I wasn't basing the amount of kids I wanted off of gender.

man, when i GOT pregnant, people either asked or assumed that this was it. then when i had a boy, it was ten times worse. you're done now, aren't you? oh, boy and girl is a perfect way to end it! blah blah blah. can i just let you know in a couple of years? i have no way of knowing if we're done or not...gosh.

man, when i GOT pregnant, people either asked or assumed that this was it. then when i had a boy, it was ten times worse. you're done now, aren't you? oh, boy and girl is a perfect way to end it! blah blah blah. can i just let you know in a couple of years? i have no way of knowing if we're done or not...gosh.

Exactly. And the absolute worst time to make the decision on if you are done having kids is while pregnant. Yea, of course right now I'm thinking "this could be it, I think we've got enough", but in two years, I may be crazy baby hungry again.

Wow! I dont have any kids and I hear all of that too.

Call me spiteful, but I LOVE to say I will never have kids and throw that in their face... makes them stfu.

Exactly. And the absolute worst time to make the decision on if you are done having kids is while pregnant. Yea, of course right now I'm thinking "this could be it, I think we've got enough", but in two years, I may be crazy baby hungry again.

Which means you'll be crazy horny all the time. :hi2u:

im still getting fixed

1. Devalued workers-There seems to be a mentality that everyone should be paid evenly for the job they have. There are people who are great workers and they end up getting paid the same amount as their peers even though they do twice as much work as their co-workers. Eventually these people get frustrated and fall to a lower producion level.

2. Political donations-Politicians need money to run for office. Rich people give it to them. Laws are passed with the financial supporters interests in mind.

3. Education-Pretty much what everyone else said.

BTW about welfare....many years ago I broke my back and ended up on welfare. And just briefly alot of the problems aren't the welfare recipients but the system that does not offer realistic help to improve the lives of these people. The system seems motivated to keep these people on the system.