top three

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
name the top three things you think are wrong with america, and if you think they can be fixed or not. USA is an extremely young country, and i wonder if many of our problems are because we are immature.

mine:
health insurance -- can be fixed; don't know how long it'll take
obesity -- no
success (too obsessed with money/jobs and not giving priority to family/living) --won't be fixed

#1. The Education System - Probably not. Too many people like to profit off it for it to ever have enough money to function properly and provide the results it could.

#2. Medicare/Medicaid - Again, probably not. It's sad that the elderly, who worked their whole lives and paid taxes, are limited in their old age to how many times a month they can go to the Dr. regardless of if they are sick or not. Just like with the educational system .. people like to put money in their pockets instead of putting it where it should be.

#3. The Welfare System - Absolutely not. It's just going to get worse. People have figured out how to milk it, but evidently the government either isn't smart enough to figure it out or just doesn't care. Eventually 1/2 our paychecks are going to be taxed in order to provide support/steaks for welfare mothers and their 10 children, who live in the ghetto and drive Lexes SUVs with 24" dubs and chrome grillz.

affirmative action: no, race will always be an issue and people will have some stupid reason to bitch

everyone must win attitude: no, the world doesn't work like that, it is important for kids to understand this

blaming entertainment for things wrong in kids: no, parents will always want to blame child's actions on the games/music/movies instead of their inability to properly raise a child.

Last edited:
#3. The Welfare System - Absolutely not. It's just going to get worse. People have figured out how to milk it, but evidently the government either isn't smart enough to figure it out or just doesn't care. Eventually 1/2 our paychecks are going to be taxed in order to provide support/steaks for welfare mothers and their 10 children, who live in the ghetto and drive Lexes SUVs with 24" dubs and chrome grillz.

i meant to put this in my list aswell

1. Politicians.
2. People don't care.
3. People don't care enough to actually DO something about the stuff they don't like.

that being said it's really never too late to fix things, you just have to take more drastic measures

Too late to change the system from within, too early to shoot the bastards. :D

Its Not Canada - Cant be fixed

Nobody says Eh? - You guys just dont get it... HUH???

Not enough Drinkers - Unlike us Canuckadians you ppl drink to little

1. Animal responsibility - laws on breeders and having your animal fixed is a must.
2.Animal Abuse
3. Animal everything

That stuff really gets me going. People can fend for themselves, animals are fucking defenseless.

If people wouldn't have them in the first place we wouldn't have this problem, now would we?

are you really serious, that you think NO ONE should reproduce? i just don't get this mentality. what do you think needs to happen to the world and the population?

1. Education

2. Lack of pride and respect for our own country

3. Laziness

these are all fixable, we need another depression