Top Five list

Sarcasmo said:
Holy shit, I knew Mormons were in denial, but holy shit.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I don't fantasize about having sex with famous people, they are simply people that entertain me while watching a movie, show, etc.

kiwi said:
I'm sorry to disappoint, but I don't fantasize about having sex with famous people, they are simply people that entertain me while watching a movie, show, etc.

Who said anything about famous? :hi2u:

Galen said:
Top 5 what? "Celebrities"?

no. it can be anyone you want it to be. basically a list of the top five hottest-to-you people.

(kiwi...it doesn't mean you sleep with them, or want to, necessarily. only liam is that to me, and he was here looooong before spange. it was in the marriage vows and everything.)

Thorn Bird said:
no. it can be anyone you want it to be. basically a list of the top five hottest-to-you people.

(kiwi...it doesn't mean you sleep with them, or want to, necessarily. only liam is that to me, and he was here looooong before spange. it was in the marriage vows and everything.)

That's fine, and like I said, I definitely think other people are hot, but no, I don't have a list. Haven't since I was about 17. :iono:

kiwi said:
That's fine, and like I said, I definitely think other people are hot, but no, I don't have a list. Haven't since I was about 17. :iono:

And here I was starting to worry I was the only one without a list.

Thorn Bird said:
now, YOU should worry. you're not attached! :D

Well, I'm pretty sure the world would be a better place if I give up on the whole dating thing for a bit. And a bit is more than a while, for those wondering.

Kiwi is lying, don't believe her. Think about it. Husband owns lots of weaponry, and he also posts here a lot. What would you do?

"Oh sweet baby, you're the only *cough*incrediblyshort*cough* man I love. Come on baby, why would I go out for hamburger when I've got *cough*reallysmall*cough* steak at home? I love you baby."

Sarcasmo said:
Kiwi is lying, don't believe her. Think about it. Husband owns lots of weaponry, and he also posts here a lot. What would you do?

"Oh sweet baby, you're the only *cough*incrediblyshort*cough* man I love. Come on baby, why would I go out for hamburger when I've got *cough*reallysmall*cough* steak at home? I love you baby."

Sarcasmo sounds a little jealous. :fly: Don't worry, when you finally get around to making it to a meat, I'll share Knyte with you.

kiwi said:
Sarcasmo sounds a little jealous. :fly: Don't worry, when you finally get around to making it to a meat, I'll share Knyte with you.

Whatever, I think Sarcasmo has the same disease elpmis has.