Top Five list

ChikkenNoodul said:
:drool: on the laphroaig

I actually prefer the 18 to the 25 on the mac, not as raisiny :fly:

i've tried the 25 and 30, never had the 18. the store had 18 and 25, no 30. perhaps i will try the 18 this week. :D

I have always had a hard time building my list. Christian Bale has been at the top for about 15 years. And still is. Recently I have Added #2 Jake Gyllenhall and #3 Ryan Gosling. After that it gets tough. I think I'll leave them open for now. I used to love Gary Cole. When he was on American Gothic. He was deliously evil. BUt he is not up there anymore. I'll have to think about that some more. Oh I also like Rachel McAddams. But I don't know if she is quite up in the top 5..maybe she'll get up there.

JJ Lady said:
I have always had a hard time building my list. Christian Bale has been at the top for about 15 years. And still is. Recently I have Added #2 Jake Gyllenhall and #3 Ryan Gosling. After that it gets tough. I think I'll leave them open for now. I used to love Gary Cole. When he was on American Gothic. He was deliously evil. BUt he is not up there anymore. I'll have to think about that some more. Oh I also like Rachel McAddams. But I don't know if she is quite up in the top 5..maybe she'll get up there.

:fly:
bb1b.jpg

17582_thumb.jpg

My list consists of:

Knyte
Knyte
Knyte
Knyte
and

Knyte. :heart:

Really, I've never had a list, I don't want anybody else.

I do think that other people are hot, but it doesn't go any farther than that.

kiwi said:
My list consists of:

Knyte
Knyte
Knyte
Knyte
and

Knyte. :heart:

Really, I've never had a list, I don't want anybody else.

I do think that other people are hot, but it doesn't go any farther than that.

Holy shit, I knew Mormons were in denial, but holy shit.