Tool - May 31st

Dream

Erect Member
Oct 5, 2006
Keizer, OR
Marklar
₥0
I am not sure if I can post this here or not, but I just wanted to throw out there that I have a couple of extra tickets to the Tool show in Orlando.

The seats are not super great, but the people you will be around are stupendous!

If you can afford to buy them that would be really helpful to me. On the other hand, if you are just a die hard Tool fan and really, really want to go...and come up with a good story, some bartering, or even plain old begging I could probably part with them for next to nothing or for nothing.

Anyone interested?

Some people call me a tool, can I have them? :fly:

Just kidding, I can't get off of work that week :(

Already got my tickets to see Tool, but up in Portland Maine where I live. :D

nice of you to give out the tickets. I just stupidly paid $68 for them through ticketmaster. $52 face value, then rest is Ticketmaster's bullshit fees. And I thought Maynard despised Ticketmaster, much like Pearl Jam.

I think this will be my fifth time seeing Tool. Best performance by them, Ozzfest 1998.

You mean Melt Banana is coming to Orlando.

Wouldn't most people go to Tampa anyways since most people who post here seem to live in that area?

Well, yea...if they got their tickets. And what if someone wants to come to Orlando and hang out with me?! Hmm? What about that?!

It is just an offer I was making.... no harm no foul. Sorry if my thread hurt your feelings.

Already got my tickets to see Tool, but up in Portland Maine where I live. :D

nice of you to give out the tickets. I just stupidly paid $68 for them through ticketmaster. $52 face value, then rest is Ticketmaster's bullshit fees. And I thought Maynard despised Ticketmaster, much like Pearl Jam.

I think this will be my fifth time seeing Tool. Best performance by them, Ozzfest 1998.

This will be my first time seeing them. I am very excited!

Are tickets sold out????

I certainly hope not cause I just heard about it a month back. They need to give us non-radio listeners more of a heads up.

Are tickets sold out????

I certainly hope not cause I just heard about it a month back. They need to give us non-radio listeners more of a heads up.

You just heard about it a month back... and you are worried about it being sold out?

7-8 months is the average lead time for every concert I've ever attended.

You just heard about it a month back... and you are worried about it being sold out?

7-8 months is the average lead time for every concert I've ever attended.

Yeah, It was actually about 2 weeks back I heard "TOOL MAY SOMETHINGOROTHER" and I was like shit. I have been dying to see them ever since I got dicked out of Ozzfest 98. I think it was 98, hrmmmm

Well, yea...if they got their tickets. And what if someone wants to come to Orlando and hang out with me?! Hmm? What about that?!

It is just an offer I was making.... no harm no foul. Sorry if my thread hurt your feelings.

This is why I dont joke. No one ever gets it and think im being bitchy.