Too sunburned to masturbate

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
What would you do?

I would cover myself in baconnaise and hope for the best.

tumblr_ll7kfvsedL1qeuil5o1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
totally depends on where you're sunburned doesn't it?

Can Mr. Darkie even get sunburned?

Since I coat myself in SPR 55 daily, and at least 3 times when I am at pool parties, I don't have to worry about such things ;)

I like your style.

Try harder. Can't be having tanlines now. What would the ladies say?

Well if ladies are like gay men but a few months (years) behind the times, which they are, the ladies will love tan lines. that's teh new hotness now with gays, tanlines. Sexy tanlines where speedos used to be is highly soughtafter now.

No way I'm getting sunburnt on my junk. If I did tan naked I'd cover it up. Talk about the worse place ever for skin cancer plus you don't want the sun to age it so it looks like waw's bank roll.

Well if ladies are like gay men but a few months (years) behind the times, which they are, the ladies will love tan lines. that's teh new hotness now with gays, tanlines. Sexy tanlines where speedos used to be is highly soughtafter now.

Thankfully, our women still are adamant about us guys not wearing speedos.

Though I'm pretty sure we all are going gay ITT as not one singular mention has been made of that fantastic ass if the first post.

No way I'm getting sunburnt on my junk. If I did tan naked I'd cover it up. Talk about the worse place ever for skin cancer plus you don't want the sun to age it so it looks like waw's bank roll.
well if you regularly tan it, it won't get sunburned. I suggest you tan at my pool often. I will rub lotion on it for you

fascinating. It scares and amazes me that all trends are set by the gays. Mark my words, one day a straight person will set a trend.