Too sunburned to masturbate

So the smoothing tool or whatever did not wipe away any imperfections? Ya fucking right.

Correct me if I'm wrong here (like that needed saying), but what you are saying is that you can't see any proof that there is photoshopping, it's just that you believe there is?

Correct me if I'm wrong here (like that needed saying), but what you are saying is that you can't see any proof that there is photoshopping, it's just that you believe there is?

No ones skin looks like that naturally. If you think that, you have a wildly distorted view of what women should look like.

No ones skin looks like that naturally. If you think that, you have a wildly distorted view of what women should look like.

She's doing a professional photo shoot. The lighting is completely artificial. You will never seen anyone in the same light (literally) as a photo shoot without the technology to assist. So yeah her skin is going to look good, and it does.

She's doing a professional photo shoot. The lighting is completely artificial. You will never seen anyone in the same light (literally) as a photo shoot without the technology to assist. So yeah her skin is going to look good, and it does.

I know photography and lighting. Lighting can make a person look softer or harder, but it does not make someone look like plastic (the tummy area definitely.) That's probably a filter tool in Photoshop.... it's okay, all photographers these days use it. It's the digital darkroom...

I know photography and lighting. Lighting can make a person look softer or harder, but it does not make someone look like plastic (the tummy area definitely.) That's probably a filter tool in Photoshop.... it's okay, all photographers these days use it. It's the digital darkroom...

or she could just be like that...

In my opinion she has been shopped some... no big deal, no one is perfect.

Exception made for Juli though.

I guess what's happening here is that you have hardly ever seen girls with skin like that, therefor when you see a girl with skin like that, it seems unreal. I however have seen women with skin like that, therefor I think differently.