Too sunburned to masturbate

No, she's fat.

Sorry but I don't find excess fat arousing.

Curves are fine when they are smooth and not bumpy and bubbly cause of cellulite.
Now you know I lust after people so skinny ribs are visible, but even I don't think she's classified as "fat"

I wasn't going to say anything because I thought it was kind of obvious; flooring should be only tile in places of moisture and wood everywhere else.

carpet is nice in the bedroom when you live in a frigid climate.

also, we've been redoing our en-suite bathroom, heated tile is awesome. pics to follow when the whole thing is completed.

carpet is nice in the bedroom when you live in a frigid climate.

also, we've been redoing our en-suite bathroom, heated tile is awesome. pics to follow when the whole thing is completed.

Wood, even in the cold, isn't THAT cold. also you have throw rugs, of course. Then as your moods change, it's cheap and easy to redesign the room.

And don't normal people and even Canadians have slippers? I know my whole family that lives in Canuckistan wears slippers all the time.

No, she's fat.

Sorry but I don't find excess fat arousing.

Curves are fine when they are smooth and not bumpy and bubbly cause of cellulite.

She's not fat.

Everyone loves excess fat. Never met a guy who didn't like breasts.

Nowhere is there cellulite on that girl.

I feel sorry for your lady, must be a full time job living up to your standards.

She's not fat.

I feel sorry for your lady, must be a full time job living up to your standards.
And he has the gall to call her a LAZY housewife

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I wasn't going to say anything because I thought it was kind of obvious; flooring should be only tile in places of moisture and wood everywhere else.

This, I loathe carpet. I can't wait till I can pull out every last inch of it in this house and redo it.

She's not fat.

lol there is cellulite all over her ass.. my you guys are completely blind!

And breasts are nice if there are not overly fat. B cups are the better size.

Post on internet. Have unrealistic expectations of women. Think you must be really hot shit. Repeat constantly and get derided by real men until your balls sag. Realise people are human and not pixelated.

blah blah blah.. that bitch is fat.

And just because you don't meet my expectations doesn't mean they are unrealistic.

You're right, she looks a disgrace. I can't believe she even dares to go outside the house looking like such a horrible witch.

What does it say when you have to pretend I've said something I didn't in order to paint me negatively?

I thought you wore slippers when you lounged around your place in your smoking jacket drinking Cognac out of over sized snifters.

OMG I can totally see that, too, as he's tripping over mounds of Armani suits strewn all over the condo. He and polo can talk of the lesser sex