JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
So we went out last night and saw this great band:

www.liquidginger.com

Had a great time. A friend kept buying shots and I got trashed. I think it is a sign of getting old cause I felt like hell warmed over all day. Woke up about 9:30, stayed in bad till 10:30 because I was afriad to move. Then I got up, drank some water, ate a Nutrigrain bar and went back to sleep till 12:30. Then we got up, went to a child's B-Day party (the friend who brought us the shots), the band was there and we hung out, Bast got a little tipsy, and we got home about 5. I went back to bed. Now I'm up, waiting for Bast to go get me some food so I can go back to bed. When did I get old?

Anyway, check out the site. The band is great. Ginger has an awesome voice!

I fucking hate getting old. I used to be able to stay up all night and drink like an Irishman at a wake, but now I have 3 or 4 beers, 2 or 3 glasses of whisky and I'm ready to call it a night :(

I've found that if I stop drinking, I get tired..... if I drink myself into stupidity, I could go all night. Don't know if age has much to do with it for me.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, scotch has started to make me sleepy these days

maybe we're not getting enough sleep or something. It may also be the fact that I've quit smoking too

At the Oyster Bar down on Wilmington. They will be playing various places over the next two weeks, check out the website.

b_sinning said:
Where was Ginger playing? I've seen them a few times and they've always put on a good show.
Oyster Bar

They are palying at that club above Il Pistaccio this weekend and somewhere at the Beach the next. Pandora, TheAc, Bast and I shoudl be going to the one at the beach.