Too many games...

Kabn said:
PC > *

:D

sort of looking forward to HL2, but after i was let down by D3, i'm not getting too excited. i'm really looking forward to WoW, though. it will be my first MMORPG (or RPG, for that matter).
HL2 received one of the best scores ever handed out by PC Gamer. Sounds like its as good or better looking then doom 3, with a story.

D3, CoH, & Katamari Damacy are owning my time right now...

I don't know what I'm gonna do when WoW & HL2 come out...

Metroid Prime 2 as well? Christ. I'm gonna have to go on medical leave or something.

long tall smiley said:
HL2 received one of the best scores ever handed out by PC Gamer. Sounds like its as good or better looking then doom 3, with a story.
that's what i'm hoping for.

by the time i got to the original HL single-player, i had played games on par with it, so i never got the sense of wonder most people did. hopefully, this will come through.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Haha, that's what I told my oncologist I was looking forward to with chemo, playing lots of video games.

Oooh! I want testicular cancer!

Kabn said:
that's what i'm hoping for.

by the time i got to the original HL single-player, i had played games on par with it, so i never got the sense of wonder most people did. hopefully, this will come through.
The original HL was the first PC game I ever played thoroughly. Hell, it was the first game I ever bought for my PC.

long tall smiley said:
...not enough time and/or money.

Halo 2, Half Life 2, and Metroid Prime 2 all come out within a week of each other in November. I can probably only get one, whatever shall I do...:(
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater and GTA 4 come out soon for us PS2 owners :drool:

elpmis said:
don't be gay, they're good games

anyways, I think I'm gonna pick up Mario Tennis when it comes out :drool:
I was referring to the PS2.

Any new games coming out for the Atari?