Too many games...

S

smileynev

...not enough time and/or money.

Halo 2, Half Life 2, and Metroid Prime 2 all come out within a week of each other in November. I can probably only get one, whatever shall I do...:(

Well, Ill buy halo2 , but Ill probably just barrow a copy of halflife2 for preview purposes.

Oh, hey, you could sell off some of them extra kids you have running around your house. Nobody will miss them and you can usually get some good $$$ for them.

Drool-Boy said:
Well, Ill buy halo2 , but Ill probably just barrow a copy of halflife2 for preview purposes.

Oh, hey, you could sell off some of them extra kids you have running around your house. Nobody will miss them and you can usually get some good $$$ for them.
are they like cars, worth more as parts then whole?

I'll probably get Halo 2, hope for Metroid for Christmas, and sell my plasma for Half Life.

long tall smiley said:
links to gamecube mods?
Ditto

And dont forget about the DS being released in Nov.

My computer can't even run Doom3. I'm not even going to bother with Half Life 2 unless I get an influx of cash to build a new box.

theacoustician said:
Ditto

And dont forget about the DS being released in Nov.

My computer can't even run Doom3. I'm not even going to bother with Half Life 2 unless I get an influx of cash to build a new box.
I don't have much need for a portable gaming system.

I just recently purchased a 9800 pro for my system, which appears to be defective, but it should be enough to run HL2 decently.

April23 said:
That makes me hot.
Ummm, your third ass cheek is draped over the burner on your stove.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coqui said:
GC > Xbox > PS2
PC > *

:D

sort of looking forward to HL2, but after i was let down by D3, i'm not getting too excited. i'm really looking forward to WoW, though. it will be my first MMORPG (or RPG, for that matter).