Too many chicks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smileynev

...this place has waaaaaaaaaay too many chicks. I remember, back when useless first formed. It was a place founded by guys, for guys. Hell, we even had a motto,"If you gotta wang, you're parta the gang. If you got some boobes, get the fuck out."

Now, its like every other member is a chick or wannabe chick (bast, dov). I can't read more then two posts before I come across some estrogen filled tirade about the evils of manhood and how chicks "rule" and crap. Every other forum member name is "fluffybunny13" or "missesbuttersnookums" or "Jaxxor" or some other namby pamby sissy name.

Its time we take this place back boys. Who's with me?

smileynev said:
...this place has waaaaaaaaaay too many chicks. I remember, back when useless first formed. It was a place founded by guys, for guys. Hell, we even had a motto,"If you gotta wang, you're parta the gang. If you got some boobes, get the fuck out."

Now, its like every other member is a chick or wannabe chick (bast, dov). I can't read more then two posts before I come across some estrogen filled tirade about the evils of manhood and how chicks "rule" and crap. Every other forum member name is "fluffybunny13" or "missesbuttersnookums" or "Jaxxor" or some other namby pamby sissy name.

Its time we take this place back boys. Who's with me?

TT is now about loose tea. On good eats last night, Alton Brown mentioned that he does not suggest using tea balls/screens in the pot for steeping, but rather throwing them directly into the pot so that they have room to grow (expand) as they absorb the water. Discuss.

bast_imret said:
TT is now about loose tea. On good eats last night, Alton Brown mentioned that he does not suggest using tea balls/screens in the pot for steeping, but rather throwing them directly into the pot so that they have room to grow (expand) as they absorb the water. Discuss.

gay points +25

how the fuck is "harper" girly. girly my ass.

i got some lard here with your name on it.

us women folk are here in part to make sure you're comfortable in your manhood and to keep this place in balance. we're the yang to your yin, so to speak.

suck it up, ya big wuss :rolleyes:

Nemo said:
Nah I think it was more like a fat American who's too lazy to even control his bowel movements anymore.

Nah, I think its more thanks for saving our ass in the war otherwise I would be speaking german now and, oh, by the way, I haven't showered in the last week because I want to be dark and mysterious and gothy.

Harper said:
how the fuck is "harper" girly. girly my ass.

i got some lard here with your name on it.

If some dude picked harper as his intarweb forum name, I would either expect him to wear tights and prance about, or actually pla the harp.

smileynev said:
Nah, I think its more thanks for saving our ass in the war otherwise I would be speaking german now and, oh, by the way, I haven't showered in the last week because I want to be dark and mysterious and gothy.

It's not going to rise to you being a jerk because my hair is lovely and soft because I showered last night. :heart:

F33nX said:
us women folk are here in part to make sure you're comfortable in your manhood and to keep this place in balance. we're the yang to your yin, so to speak.

First you want to vote. Then you want to work. You want to play on our golf courses. Now you want to play on our internet. Does it ever stop?

Nemo said:
It's not going to rise to you being a jerk because my hair is lovely and soft because I showered last night. :heart:

are the hot and cold controls for your showers over there backwards too?

smileynev said:
First you want to vote. Then you want to work. You want to play on our golf courses. Now you want to play on our internet. Does it ever stop?

women have caused and ended more wars than men.
someone's gotta bring home the bacon, and men are more likely to lose their jobs than women.
::ahem:: captain of the men's varsity golf team in high school (title 9, didn't have a girl's team)

not only that, but we're getting better at gaming than guys too.

you're running scared because your paltry Y chromosome can't hold up its part of the bargain here.

F33nX said:

Manhood? /snicker, giggle, snort/ What manhood? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.