Too many chicks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
[M] is too gay for me, i mean like, not litereally, but major sausage fest going on.. here i think there is an even match... i also think that having this amount of women here make it great for having a fiar male/female discussions, so long as everyone stays on subject, which isn't so easy....

Restless said:
[M] is too gay for me, i mean like, not litereally, but major sausage fest going on.. here i think there is an even match... i also think that having this amount of women here make it great for having a fiar male/female discussions, so long as everyone stays on subject, which isn't so easy....

that's the one thing I dislike about this forum. It seems 90% of topics get offtopic/hijacked to some personal conversation, etc... at times it can be frustating. But it's still better than getting hijacked into a spam thread

DW said:
Can't you come up with a better threat than that? I can always replace the chicken with something better :fly:
someone*

like a vibration monkey.... who was shocked..... :shifty:

fly said:
Did he strike a nerve there?
ok seriously this is getting disgusting. you can make al lthe personal attacks on anyone you want, but going after thier family and, even worse, attacking someones shakey marriage, is pretty damn low... even if it is the root cause of thier obnoxiousness

crazymike said:
that's the one thing I dislike about this forum. It seems 90% of topics get offtopic/hijacked to some personal conversation, etc... at times it can be frustating. But it's still better than getting hijacked into a spam thread
I think that will slowly change. The forum is so small that things can personal. Assuming this forum actually grows some, we'll probably eventually have people bitchin cause it aint close like it used to be. LOL

shockthemonkey said:
ok seriously this is getting disgusting. you can make al lthe personal attacks on anyone you want, but going after thier family and, even worse, attacking someones shakey marriage, is pretty damn low... even if it is the root cause of thier obnoxiousness

Theac and smileynev were close at one time. Like Sonny and Cher. They had a messy parting of the ways. Now things can get bitter between them. :(

Where has the love gone?

i like being on a smaller forum kinda feel more personal, once/if this place gets bigger it will being to suck more by each person joining... that though i can't really back up since i'm a newbie myself...:)

P.s Didn't mean to offend you DW, was just too ironic not to say soemthing :D

Desslock said:
Theac and smileynev were close at one time. Like Sonny and Cher. They had a messy parting of the ways. Now things can get bitter between them. :(

Where has the love gone?
they can pms through PMs. I dont really like to read pissy personal attacks.... and I'm pretty sure I can say that for most of the forum.

Restless said:
i like being on a smaller forum kinda feel more personal, once/if this place gets bigger it will being to suck more by each person joining... that though i can't really back up since i'm a newbie myself...:)

we could always keep this part of the forum exclusive and add a third, middle forum....

useless chatter > main forum > proving grounds

shockthemonkey said:
we could always keep this part of the forum exclusive and add a third, middle forum....

useless chatter > main forum > proving grounds

hm.. nice idea, >=500 UID only lol :D

Restless said:

If it ever happens, it won't be for a long time. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.