Too fat for the bus

If she's too big for the lift, she's too big for the lift.

smileynev said:
If she's too big for the lift, she's too big for the lift.

Its fat discrimination I tells ya. Everything should be built to accomodate 1000 lb people. :tard:

Fat Woman said:
"I think this is discrimination, and I think it's because I'm fat," Kern said.

Ya think?

I'm sorry people, but being THAT obese is a life choice, not a condition that you were born with that you cannot control.

Yes, I realize that for the most part genetics control your body type, and no matter the diet or exercise there are some individuals who cannot lose much weight.600lbs does not fall in that category however. Put down the Ding Dongs and take a walk in the park for god's sake.

edit: I didn't read down to where she had lost a leg. I suppose this gives her some room to argue, but she could watch her diet and exercise the rest of her body as much as possible.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'd make a nasty joke, but she lost a leg due to someone's ineptitude

It's sad when the cripple bus won't take certain cripples anymore

Surgery mistake or something, I missed that part of the story.

KNYTE said:
edit: I didn't read down to where she had lost a leg. I suppose this gives her some room to argue, but she could watch her diet and exercise the rest of her body as much as possible.

Look at the picture.

EDIT:

Kern has a long list of ailments. In the 1970s, she fell down three steps and crushed the bones in her left leg. Poor treatment and 17 operations later, doctors amputated it.

KNYTE said:
Ya think?

I'm sorry people, but being THAT obese is a life choice, not a condition that you were born with that you cannot control.

Yes, I realize that for the most part genetics control your body type, and no matter the diet or exercise there are some individuals who cannot lose much weight.600lbs does not fall in that category however. Put down the Ding Dongs and take a walk in the park for god's sake.

Normally I'd agree, except in the case of leg amputation

Above the knee, is a pretty crushing blow to most people

Below the knee, really isn't considered a disability anymore

ChikkenNoodul said:
Normally I'd agree, except in the case of leg amputation

Above the knee, is a pretty crushing blow to most people

Below the knee, really isn't considered a disability anymore

My guess is she was fat when she fell down the stairs.

I'm sorry, I just can't feel sorry for someone who weighs 600 pounds. Her lifestyle is killing her body slowly, as surely as someone with anorexea or bulemea, further I'd speculate that her other physical conditions can be directly related to her weight. It's shameful that she's demanding the system modify it's standards to accomadate her when she won't help herself and just lose 30 pounds.

zengirl said:
I'm sorry, I just can't feel sorry for someone who weighs 600 pounds. Her lifestyle is killing her body slowly, as surely as someone with anorexea or bulemea, further I'd speculate that her other physical conditions can be directly related to her weight. It's shameful that she's demanding the system modify it's standards to accomadate her when she won't help herself and just lose 30 pounds.

QFT

zengirl said:

Her plus her chair way 600. I'm guessing she's closer to 500-550

smileynev said:
Her plus her chair way 600. I'm guessing she's closer to 500-550
Her plus her chair was 634, her chair weighs about 40 pounds.

The weight limit was 600 pounds for person + chair

zengirl said:
Her plus her chair was 634, her chair weighs about 40 pounds.

The weight limit was 600 pounds for person + chair

Oh, whoops.

Either way, maybe its glandular.