Too fat for the bus

Desslock said:
You're discriminating against her because she's fat. :tard:

:p

I dont care that shes fat, it sounds more like shes stupid and THATS what annoys me more than anything else.

Well, its not as annoying as when you whistle on my sphincter with a mint in your mouth, but you get the idea.

Desslock said:
When I was out of work for a year I got so sick of day-time TV. If wasn't for TNT's primetime in the day I would've killed myself.
But thats what computer games are for. I felt so shitty all I could do was kinda lump in one place and stay there.

Desslock said:
When I was out of work for a year I got so sick of day-time TV. If wasn't for TNT's primetime in the day I would've killed myself.

you killed someone?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Oh god, I can't take any of those shows

There's occasionally decent stuff on Sci fi or one of the Discovery type channels after the infomercials are over at like 11, but that's about it
I like the discovery channels until they get into war stuff. That's just torture.

ChikkenNoodul said:
That shit's boring, I agree

I watch for the sea creature/diving/ancient ruins type of stuff
Oh I love the ocean ones! Sometimes I ponder leaving the midwest for a coast and studying oceanography.

zengirl said:
I like the discovery channels until they get into war stuff. That's just torture.

how can you not love the war stuff...??

smileynev said:
how can you not love the war stuff...??
Never could stomach anything war related. It's the bulk of what they teach in history, and I have always hated history, blocked it all out, don't remember a damn thing :lol: