Too fat for the bus

zengirl said:
No, it was the corner that broke... see the adjustable beds have a plywood base with a metal arm which raises and lowers it. The fat dude would sit on the corner of the bed and the plywood would just break at the point where the metal arm hit. It was hard to tell him why it happened and not offend a customer who just dropped $3k in my store :lol: but he kept doing it!

He was on the corner, she was sitting on his lap...:drool:

Desslock said:
Two kangaroos, a platypus, a park ranger and a case of Jack Daniels.

3 Wombats, a Venutian, a democrat, and a made for tv movie star and a jug of sugarfree lemonade

smileynev said:
3 Wombats, a Venutian, a democrat, and a made for tv movie star and a jug of sugarfree lemonade

Two titmice, a swallow, three beavers, Jerry Lewis, diet pills, and some stolen oxycontin.

Desslock said:
Two titmice, a swallow, three beavers, Jerry Lewis, diet pills, and some stolen oxycontin.

The entire cast of Fantasia, Richard Simmons, and an industrial bottle of NO2.

The article said the lifts have been tested up to 600 lbs. The company could test them to see how much they can really handle. I don't think it is entire;y her fault, gaining that much weight can be a vicious cycle. I had a boss one time that weighed about 500 lbs. She wasn't that size until she went on medicine for various illnesses that caused her to retain water. The water retention combined with arthritis and she couldn't move very well after that. Thats when she gained a couple hundred pounds. It was a vicious cycle, she couldn't exercise but her body retained water.

HifiGirly said:
The article said the lifts have been tested up to 600 lbs. The company could test them to see how much they can really handle. I don't think it is entire;y her fault, gaining that much weight can be a vicious cycle. I had a boss one time that weighed about 500 lbs. She wasn't that size until she went on medicine for various illnesses that caused her to retain water. The water retention combined with arthritis and she couldn't move very well after that. Thats when she gained a couple hundred pounds. It was a vicious cycle, she couldn't exercise but her body retained water.
We have a lady here at work who weighs about that much. She sits in her chair and doesn't move and she eats all the sweets and junk she can get her hands on. She won't even stand up, turn around and pull faxes out of her fax machine, she waits until someone comes into her office and asks them to grab them for her. Laziest person Ive ever encountered.

zengirl said:
We have a lady here at work who weighs about that much. She sits in her chair and doesn't move and she eats all the sweets and junk she can get her hands on. She won't even stand up, turn around and pull faxes out of her fax machine, she waits until someone comes into her office and asks them to grab them for her. Laziest person Ive ever encountered.
are you sure you don't work here with me? :p

F33nX said:
are you sure you don't work here with me? :p
It's possible, do you have a bitchy girl who works in the corner of the basement and never comes upstairs? :D

zengirl said:
It's possible, do you have a bitchy girl who works in the corner of the basement and never comes upstairs? :D
we have bitchy girls in every corner except the basement, that's where our vending machines and arcade games are

F33nX said:
we have bitchy girls in every corner except the basement, that's where our vending machines and arcade games are
We don't have vending machines or arcade games....

Drool-Boy said:
tell her to watch days of our lives and stfu
I stayed home from work for 3 days because I was sick last week. I resorted to watching soap operas. So completely retarded. When I was younger I was so totally hooked on them too, jeez man, I was like a desperate housewife or something :lol:

zengirl said:
I stayed home from work for 3 days because I was sick last week. I resorted to watching soap operas. So completely retarded. When I was younger I was so totally hooked on them too, jeez man, I was like a desperate housewife or something :lol:

When I was out of work for a year I got so sick of day-time TV. If wasn't for TNT's primetime in the day I would've killed myself.