Tony Romo being awesome is a better thread that Kanye sucking

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you people get pissy when people from genmay join here and type actual words?

Me and my recent ex recently got divorced, seems like when we're "apart" its the best sex life, anyway we've had a "post-divorce" fuck-fest scheduled and it recently got a little more interesting b/c her long lost bisexual FB friend got involved so now it's a full blown orgy, 3-way, I wanna see her get plowed by another dude....the whole 9. What do we have to lose right? I dont know, her friend is driving down from Jersey next weekend so I have 1 week to get ready....oh yea, I already have a new gf thats in the mix too. Tips? Suggestions?

:case:

FC_Infinity_41717_lg.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
knock off the scroll spam kids....it's annoying as fuck
on genmay I would have already given a bunch of you a few days off
no one wants to deal with that shit

Brees gets knocked down because he had one INT, but if anyone was watching its clear Brees had the better game.

Breeze had an awesome game and lots of FF points. I picked up Forte over him. in the first round. Forte did shit.

One of Romo's Touchdown passes really had nothing to do with him at all. Miles Austin is the one who made that touchdown happen with great speed and footwork well after the catch.

How'd they get the ball? The Jedi threw it to them.
brees>>>>>>romo
romo's good but brees' performance was on another level

Brees has to throw it,he had no one to hand it off to.

Oh and I don't mean to take anything away from Drew Brees .. 6 TDs is pretty incredible even if it was against the Detroit Lions. A few of those TD passes had the most laughable give up coverage ever, though. I mean, that one under thrown ball to Meachem? Hilariously bad coverage. He just stopped in the end zone and let the ball come to him while the Lions CB watched!

Oh and I don't mean to take anything away from Drew Brees .. 6 TDs is pretty incredible even if it was against the Detroit Lions. A few of those TD passes had the most laughable give up coverage ever, though. I mean, that one under thrown ball to Meachem? Hilariously bad coverage. He just stopped in the end zone and let the ball come to him while the Lions CB watched!

It always amazes me that everyone has the same amount of money to spend and some teams can be soooo bad, while others are soooo good.

Fucking lol,
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-AyoGQGLxA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - cris collinsworth is a creep[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.