TONITES DINNER - Please read

fly said:
asap bro.

Right now, I have us down as 20. So it should be okay. They have a room for 18 tho and they would prefer to put us in there, if we fit.

Carp that sucks I take up 4 seats

still not sure yet, waiting on a money wire to hit the account, if they dont send it I dont go, lol

Wow, I missed the internet these past few days. I guess since dinner is over I don't need to be posting here. We were not on time, sorry bout that. Had I had access to this message board, I would have responded sooner, but I've been in my freaking car for the past two days. I'm exhausted.

Dinner was really fun though. Overwhelming, but fun. Tomorrow's party should be great.

When is breakfast?

I looked around at JJ's mom's place and I can't find a way to get the pics and vids off my camera. Which really sucks cause I'm out of space on both my cards. Might need to stop and get a new card today if I want to take more pics.

And if the events last night in a public restaraunt are any indication of what tonight will be like, I'm like totally popping 34 massive boners on which I will rock out hard.

What kind of card slot do you need? Kimie and my laptops have pretty much every media slot you can think of, and some slots you may not be as familiar with.

:shifty:

bast_imret said:
Rawr! It's CF. But honestly, I wouldn't mind getting a 1GB card. These 2 256 cards aren't cutting it.
Don't be difficult, don't you see Knyte is asking you to dock with him on his birthday.

bast_imret said:
Rawr! It's CF. But honestly, I wouldn't mind getting a 1GB card. These 2 256 cards aren't cutting it.

I have a drive on my computer that does all memory cards if needed.