tonight, i catch up on sleep, what are your plans this evening?

Bubbles said:
HE HAS GOD KNOWS HOW MANY EXTRA HOLES IN HIS TINY DISEASED DICK AND YOU JUST NOW FIGURED OUT THAT HE CAN'T GET OFF WITHOUT SOMEONE HURTING HIM?
So you say you're too good for me and then you adopt my posting style? You're a mean girl, Bubbles.

Pandora said:
Hey Bubbles, there's this button I need ya to push....

caps.jpg

No thank you.....I want to be elpmis when I grow up. :D

Bubbles said:
HE HAS GOD KNOWS HOW MANY EXTRA HOLES IN HIS TINY DISEASED DICK AND YOU JUST NOW FIGURED OUT THAT HE CAN'T GET OFF WITHOUT SOMEONE HURTING HIM?
I thought they were just there for his current woman to attach the leash to. I wasn't aware they served any other purpose.

And how do you know its tiny and diseased?

metro you silly bunny, my friends post here and I respect them - if you want me to go ape shit go make a thread over at genmay or something - where my usual insanity and racism is tolerated

or you can PM your phonenumber and I will assure you that you will not be dissapointed

elpmis said:
metro you silly [ADMIN EDIT], my friends post here and I respect them - if you want me to go ape shit go make a thread over at genmay or something - where my usual insanity and racism is tolerated

or you can PM your phonenumber and I will assure you that you will not be dissapointed

dont be angry honey :p

I'll PM you my number if you record the hilarious calls and post them on useless for all to enjoy!

Last edited:
pa said:
dont be angry honey :p

I'll PM you my number if you record the hilarious calls and post them on useless for all to enjoy!
ANOTHER FUCKING RETARD

I'm not mad you ass it's THE FUCKING INTERNET

I LOVE EVERYONE HERE OH WHY WON'T SOMEONE REALISE THAT AND FUCK ME IN THE ASS

I've offered elpmis voicemail services to only good friends, only fly ever signed up though ... btw I make the voicemail, I don't record it - THAT'S UP TO YOU! :D

edit: Bubbles, I am too good for you, I'm sorry

elpmis said:
ANOTHER FUCKING RETARD

I'm not mad you ass it's THE FUCKING INTERNET

I LOVE EVERYONE HERE OH WHY WON'T SOMEONE REALISE THAT AND FUCK ME IN THE ASS

I've offered elpmis voicemail services to only good friends, only fly ever signed up though ... btw I make the voicemail, I don't record it - THAT'S UP TO YOU! :D

edit: Bubbles, I am too good for you, I'm sorry

i'm signing up.

pa said:
i'm signing up.
pm your cell number

my only rules are 1: when you see a phone number you don't recognize you don't pick it up, I typically call when I know you're busy though, like maybe even in the middle of the night. so if you didn't turn you cell off at night before, now might be a good time to - remember I'm trying to leave a voicemail.

2: the voicemail I leave you is a JOKE anything I say is all just to make you laugh, please don't get pissed and call me back in anger, but you ARE allowed to call me back to leave me a voicemail that you think is equally as hilarious or just you laughing

3: delete the voicemail before you decide to have your cell phone serviced. i'm serious about this, i can't tell you how many times I forgot to delete fly's text msg's before i turned my cell phone in to verizon to have them do something to it, yup, the black dude that fixed my phone was curious as to why i had txt msg's that were like "I hate you bunny!"

elpmis said:
pm your cell number

my only rules are 1: when you see a phone number you don't recognize you don't pick it up, I typically call when I know you're busy though, like maybe even in the middle of the night. so if you didn't turn you cell off at night before, now might be a good time to - remember I'm trying to leave a voicemail.

2: the voicemail I leave you is a JOKE anything I say is all just to make you laugh, please don't get pissed and call me back in anger, but you ARE allowed to call me back to leave me a voicemail that you think is equally as hilarious or just you laughing

3: delete the voicemail before you decide to have your cell phone serviced. i'm serious about this, i can't tell you how many times I forgot to delete fly's text msg's before i turned my cell phone in to verizon to have them do something to it, yup, the black dude that fixed my phone was curious as to why i had txt msg's that were like "I hate you [ADMIN EDIT]!"

LMFAO.. Agreed.. PM'ing now.