tonight, i catch up on sleep, what are your plans this evening?

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥476
I've had a pretty busy week and alot happened over the weekend that has stayed in my ittle brain

So, tired, fatigued, and just strung out.. i will be eating my dinner

Stuffed chicken with broccoli and cheese
White Rice
and Pees

Shortly after i'll be crawling into bed ...

Thus my plan for the evening..

pa said:
I've had a pretty busy week and alot happened over the weekend that has stayed in my ittle brain

So, tired, fatigued, and just strung out.. i will be eating my dinner

Stuffed chicken with broccoli and cheese
White Rice
and Pees

Shortly after i'll be crawling into bed ...

Thus my plan for the evening..

i wanna come eat wif you......... :drool:

i shall be attending class tonight, and taking a quiz. then going back to work for a file archive.

I wish i could go to bed early.

I shall be honing my world conquest skills in Age of Empires 3, then lifting weights, then watching the Stars game, then the first two again.

I will be leaving my house in approx. 1 hour to go to a run-thru of our show which will keep me out until around 11:00. Then I will stop and get whatever fast food crap catches my eye and take it home where I can pretend it's real food. Hopefully I will get to bed before 1:00 tonight, but it's been hard lately to wind down in time to go to bed at a decent hour.

GET YOURSELF A BLOG FFS

I'm going to be angry, followed by Lost, some wine, more anger mixed with sadness then bed.

I'm working on research, then going to bed.
Well actually, I'm going to bed now. Looking forward to my mid-term week off, but I have a lot of work to finish off before then.

I am going to work for my night job til 7pm - eating homemade chicken soup while I work
take Tre' to soccer and jog til 9:30pm
come home fire up the laptop and do some work for my day job
boot up the desktop and do some more work for the night job
then around 11pm I will probably have to take a xanax or glass of red wine to unwind and get to sleep
I would give anything to go to sleep early

Coqui said:
Clean up my computer desk because we have a lot of company coming over on Saturday

how many decided to go? i took a job in columbus today, should start in two weeks. i may make the next meet

i just got back from dinner, i am going to watch batman begins, drink beer and annoy dd for a bit. then i sleep.