Tonight BF2. 7pm est-?

Coqui said:
He's still feeling the effects of my M95

You shoulda played with us last night. My squad was amazing. We actually worked as an actual squad (gasp). At round's end we each had at least 70 points, and our entire group made the 'best squad' ranking and all of the various specialty awards. It was one of the best games I've ever played. It really is an entirely different (read: amazing) experience.

Sarcasmo said:
You shoulda played with us last night. My squad was amazing. We actually worked as an actual squad (gasp). At round's end we each had at least 70 points, and our entire group made the 'best squad' ranking and all of the various specialty awards. It was one of the best games I've ever played. It really is an entirely different (read: amazing) experience.

Hence the purpose of this thread fuckmook

Coqui said:
All you need is XP, vid card drivers, and BF2. That should take no longer than 30 minutes (since you already have XP on there)

You can be the bitch and yell to her the IP address.
sadly, im trying to recover her stuff off of the drive I overwrote, so neither of our PCs are functional for playing tonite. =(

ceiling fly said:
sadly, im trying to recover her stuff off of the drive I overwrote, so neither of our PCs are functional for playing tonite. =(

Gah we'll just have to play tonight and organize this for some other time.

Sarcasmo said:
I had a squad like that last week. The squad leader spent most of his time sorta hiding so that when dead, we could all spawn with him and take a flag. Then we had a dedicated medic to revive us. It was a totally different experience. Crazy.

Sarcasmo said:
I just passed W_a_W on the forum list for the number 4 spot, beeotch.

woot.jpg

heehehehee...you guys need more pads on your stats :eek:

Just an FYI...playing Pistol n Knives servers REALY REALY help your everyday playing abilities! I have many times lately been killing people iwth my pistol or sneaking up behind them with the knife cause i ran out of ammo...no longer am i a sitting duck :D

SchmilK said:
heehehehee...you guys need more pads on your stats :eek:

Just an FYI...playing Pistol n Knives servers REALY REALY help your everyday playing abilities! I have many times lately been killing people iwth my pistol or sneaking up behind them with the knife cause i ran out of ammo...no longer am i a sitting duck :D
yaya and I've learned that playing support will net you as many points as a medic. you can't revive people but when someone runs over a support pack it gives you the resupply point regardless of how low they are on ammo. health packs, like repair points, don't give you heal points until you've healed a total of 100% across multiple players

not sure if that makes sense but that's what the guys on bf2s say :nevx3:

ceiling fly said:
I had a squad like that last week. The squad leader spent most of his time sorta hiding so that when dead, we could all spawn with him and take a flag. Then we had a dedicated medic to revive us. It was a totally different experience. Crazy.

Yeah it's totally badass when people play like they should. I love it when a map loads and you just see 20 little independent circles take off in every direction. :lol: Idiots.

ceiling fly said:

WORST DAY OF MY LIFE! :fly: :fly: :fly:

P.S. While my computer was down yesterday he played BF2 while I watched. Sad moment.

P.S.S. This was before we found out what happened to the hard drive. :p

April23 said:
P.S. While my computer was down yesterday he played BF2 while I watched. Sad moment.

I was online playing and the little bitch never even came in?

There were even 15 slots open on the server I was on.

Coqui said:
I was online playing and the little bitch never even came in?

There were even 15 slots open on the server I was on.

We went shopping with a friend of ours instead... had a blast actually.

So suck it.