tom cruise gets even weirder

Drool-Boy said:
What was I thinking!
ILL RUN TO WALMART RIGHT NOW AND BUY 5 SONY TVS!
THATS PATRIOTIC GODAMMIT! BUY AMERICAN! WHOO NASCAR!

So, I'm no nascar fan, but I've spoken with several fans. The whole sport seems to revolve around merchandising and some sort of soap-opera involving the different teams and drivers. The turning left for 300 miles is almost incidental.

itburnswhenipee said:
So, I'm no nascar fan, but I've spoken with several fans. The whole sport seems to revolve around merchandising and some sort of soap-opera involving the different teams and drivers. The turning left for 300 miles is almost incidental.

Yeah I dont get it either. NASCAR on tv=naptime for me.

yup, f nascar right in the a
if they went back to driving STOCK cars, i.e. a hyundai right off the lot getting the hammer put down for 5 hours, then I'd watch :fly:

how great would that be? "Ohhhh, the sentra just blew a tranny and it's in 10 zillion pieces on the track!"

ChikkenNoodul said:
Thinking about sitting in the stands next to nascar fans does that to me :barf:

i like fast cars and would LOVE to drive one, but the fact that i can't relate to any of the fans in any way leaves the sport to be desired. i can't understand most all, and I'M FROM ALABAMA.

i'm also afraid i'd catch some disease, or MANY diseases, just looking at somma those fans. :barf: here comes my coffee.

cruefete6.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
NASCAR would be awesome if they put landmines in random places on the track.
agreed. the stock car idea is also quite grand

I can't honestly say I've ever watched an entire NASCAR race...I don't think I have the patience for that but then again F1 isn't that much more interesting. It's still traffic.

But watching a bad NASCAR race (rife with crashes and explosions and drivers jumping out of their cars to punch other drivers in the face) is often more entertaining than watching a good F1 race.

why_ask_why said:
yup, f nascar right in the a
if they went back to driving STOCK cars, i.e. a hyundai right off the lot getting the hammer put down for 5 hours, then I'd watch :fly:

how great would that be? "Ohhhh, the sentra just blew a tranny and it's in 10 zillion pieces on the track!"

Well, Toyota will be in NASCAR next year.

http://www.toyota.com/motorsports/nextel/index.html
2007camry-front.jpg