Tom Brady, wear a condom you stupid ^$*&

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
he's knocked up 2 chicks in the past month or so..I suppose if I were him I really wouldn't care about a couple slips with the baby batter...he needs lessons in pulling out apparently :lol:

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...2007/03/08/report_bundchen_pregnant_by_brady/
A Brazilian website reported yesterday that Tom Brady's girlfriend Gisele Bundchen may be pregnant and, if so, the Pats QB is the father. According to the popular celebrity website Glamurama.com.br , Bundchen would be no more than two months pregnant, but may already have told select friends and family. The brief item was written by Joyce Pascowitch , who's the Brazilian equivalent of the New York Post's Richard Johnson . Brady's agent Don Yee did not return a phone call yesterday, and Bundchen's rep at IMG denied the report. Two weeks ago, Brady's ex-girlfriend actress Bridget Moynahan revealed she's pregnant, and Brady is the father. ( Moynahan's rep had no comment yesterday on the possibility of a Bundchen baby.) Brady, 29, and Moynahan, 36, dated for nearly three years before breaking up in mid - December. Soon after, the two-time Super Bowl MVP began dating the Brazilian supermodel. The pretty pair recently enjoyed five-star stays in Paris, Milan, and Rome, and Life & Style Weekly is reporting that Bundchen also took Brady to meet her parents in Porto Alegre , Brazil. Bundchen, who's dated Leonardo Di Caprio and surfer Kelly Slater , recently told Vanity Fair that she'd like to have children, but she's in no hurry. "I'd be lying if I said [I didn't want a family] -- my parents have been married for 35 years and have six children," she said. "Thing is, I'm just 26 years old, so I have plenty of time."

Gisele-Bundchen.jpg

bridget%20moynahan%20maxim2.jpg

Like any guy wouldn't bust a nut hard enough to blow apart a condom with either of those ladies.

I'm not too fond of Gisele's face but her body is awesome.

Yea those two chics are hot. I need the motivation to work out and get a body similar to those.

I have a wallpaper of a chick doing ballet or something that I use as my inspiration. I don't have it here at work otherwise I'd post it.

Maybe he's terribly insecure and did it on purpose so he'd be tied to two beautiful celebrity women forever. After all it's just money, and he's got plenty.