Today's UF Goal

I dreamed I was a well-known hitman living in a row house in some random extremely crowded city. I had a secret attic where I kept my tools, and every now and then someone would come by to try and steal a suitcase full of money. Only instead of just killing them I would always trick them into leaving by lying to them and stuff. I must have been well-known for being an ineffectual, pacifistic hitman.

Coqui said:
What an alligator does once it has something in it's mouth. Causes the thing it's attacking to struggle less....hence death roll since it usually dies
It's also the only way they can tear off pieces of flesh...

My ex-boyfriend from like 4 years ago was in my dreams..........and when I woke up this morning I had a missed call from my old friend (the girl he dated after me). I haven't spoken to either one of them in at least 3 or 4 years............wierd.

e-dubb said:
My ex-boyfriend from like 4 years ago was in my dreams..........and when I woke up this morning I had a missed call from my old friend (the girl he dated after me). I haven't spoken to either one of them in at least 3 or 4 years............wierd.
Things like that happen to me sometimes too, creepy++