Today's cartoons suck

Adult Swim was great, when they use to play Samurai Jack then Futurama, oh the good old days. The only new things I've liked is Venture Bros. and Samurai Champloo.

JJ Lady said:
Yeah I don't know which disc we are on but its time for another!
Whoops, I thought you said Samurai Jack.

Samurai Champloo is awesome, I cant really watch it when the kids (my little brothers are around) because it moves way too slow but I love the artwork.

Bubbles said:
Was truly outrageous truly truly truly outrageous......

I forgot about her. She rocked with those pink star earrings that would change her . :cool:
Oh oh oh Jem! Jem!
:cool:

Where is Pandora...I know she;d want in on this!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:heart:

Did you have the Jem doll with the light up earrings? I still have mine :cool:

Oh yes, I had one of those too! I also remember having a puzzle that was jem when looked at from one direction and the plain girl (don't remember her name) that she turned into, from the other direction.

spongebob is hilarious (i still have a kid that calls me plankton). dexters laboratory is cool. of course southpark, ATHF and the ilk i enjoy.

JJ Lady said:
I like Samurai Champloo!

"He doesn't know the meaning of restraint"

"Kiss my ass!"

I loved the first disc of that series. I am guessing the rest is as good?

FlamingGlory said:
Adult Swim was great, when they use to play Samurai Jack then Futurama, oh the good old days. The only new things I've liked is Venture Bros. and Samurai Champloo.

the first few seasons of adult swim were awesome. Once ATHF and crew came about, it was a totally different fealing, still good, but different.

Venture Brothers is completely awesome, as well as Samurai champloo, but i havent been able to watch either for some time.

I agree with this thread.

Where are the Transformers, the TMNT, SilverHawks, or Batman: The Animated Series of this day? They don't exist, that's what. The Justice League cartoons are alright, but other than that everything is like some chopped up Japanese anime (the gay kind, not the cool kind) where idiots are running around trying to catch Chimpokumons or some crap.

KNYTE said:

Where are the Transformers, the TMNT, SilverHawks, or Batman: The Animated Series of this day? They don't exist, that's what. The Justice League cartoons are alright, but other than that everything is like some chopped up Japanese anime (the gay kind, not the cool kind) where idiots are running around trying to catch Chimpokumons or some crap.

some of the cartoons we all watched as kids are just as painfull to watch today as it is to watch pokemon or some other crap. They pushed the cartoons on us to sell merchandice (voltron, transformers, gi-joes) and it continues to this day (pokemon, power rangers) just in a more videogame format.

KNYTE said:

You forgot to mention My Little Pony, Rainbow Brite, and Strawberry Shortcake. I'll forgive you this time though. :fly:

Fraggle Rock was one of my favorite cartoons. I had books and everything.