FYI Today, we do a beercation around Florida o.O

Not at the nice bar we go to. I'd invite you, but you aren't allowed to wear grumpypants there.

Last time I went to a bar it was to try some sort of cask ale from Baltimore. Sadly, it was kind of disappointing, but it was much less disappointing than getting food poisoning from nachos.

Last time I went to a bar it was to try some sort of cask ale from Baltimore. Sadly, it was kind of disappointing, but it was much less disappointing than getting food poisoning from nachos.

We had a pretty good one from Pensacola Bay last week. It was a delicious stout. And :lol: at the food poisoning. As someone who gets it regularly, that sucks.

We had a pretty good one from Pensacola Bay last week. It was a delicious stout. And :lol: at the food poisoning. As someone who gets it regularly, that sucks.

So you go to "nice" bars, and you get frequent food poisoning? It's possible that these bars are less nice than you think.

Is it possible what you are getting is not actually food poisoning but something like IBS? Perhaps you need some probiotics?
This. Nachos tear me up if I have too many but there's a definite difference with actual food poisoning. One time I did get food poisoning from nachos at Denny's at 2am. It was bad.

Have you tried adding a little ACV to your diet? The unfermented stuff has all sorts of probiotics in it. Made a difference for me.