FYI Today, we do a beercation around Florida o.O

Ah, I guess we have local equivalents already. Apparently they are opening one in south Baltimore, and there's already one near Dharma. Perhaps we should go.
It's fun if you like beer and trying new things. The original is the one we go to so it's kind of a big deal here in Tampa, I guess.

500+ different beers from around the world to try. Plus there is a loyalty program with achievements so us gamers are loving it because it is competitive.

It's stupid expensive, but the environment and the people there are awesome so in a way we are paying for that.

Yes, nothing says "I'm having fun" like a $10 beer.

Plus, drinking at home alone... is like... the first big sign of alcoholism. So drinking there makes us seem like less of alcoholics... right?!

It's not as fun as sitting with a bunch of friends at a bar though. Trust.

We've met so many new cool people there.

You're right. It's too bad, though-- imagine how cool it would be if there were some way to gather your friends in a more private venue, outside the confines of a commercial establishments with usurious pricing schemes, and drink and converse and enjoy each other's company there. Sadly it all sounds too much like the fevered ravings of a lunatic.

You're right. It's too bad, though-- imagine how cool it would be if there were some way to gather your friends in a more private venue, outside the confines of a commercial establishments with usurious pricing schemes, and drink and converse and enjoy each other's company there. Sadly it all sounds too much like the fevered ravings of a lunatic.
That's the same ol' people though, we meet all kinds of new people there. Networking++