FYI Today, we do a beercation around Florida o.O

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥64,452
Steam
mattressfish
Its early for Saturday. That's okay tho, because @APRIL, @Wes, @G-Force, and myself are headed up to Jacksonville. It's about a four hour drive to our first World of Beer for the day. We hope to get there around noon when they open. We'll stay for a beer or two, then move on down the coast to the Port Orange World of Beer near Daytona. Then we start a drive back across the state where we'll hit a total of five World of Beers in Orlando. We'll call it a night there, get a hotel, shower together, and then sleep restfully.

:happy:

Last edited:

Peppers

Lady Yeppers
Feb 24, 2013
Mars
Marklar
₥18,658
Its early for Saturday. That's okay tho, because @APRIL, @Wes, @G-Force, and myself are headed up to Jacksonville. It's about a four hour drive to our first World of Beer for the day. We hope to get there around noon when they open. We'll stay for a beer or two, then move on down the coast to the Port Orange World of Beer near Daytona. Then we start a drive back across the state where we'll hit a total of five World of Beers in Orlando. We'll call it a night there, get a hotel, shower together, and then sleep restfully.

Damn, I should do something similar today. I could do the world of beers in my neighborhood tour and walk to the seven bars in my area. Awsome! My day is planned!!!!

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥59,414
Interesting.

I'd recommend just blowing off jax and going straight to daytona. Jacksonville sucks.

The goal is to hit world of beers if they suck or not. Maybe next year we will try for South Florida WOBs and knock out all of the Florida ones.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,196
The goal is to hit world of beers if they suck or not. Maybe next year we will try for South Florida WOBs and knock out all of the Florida ones.

Make sure you take a picture at each one then, and post it up on the wall at your normal WOB. Maybe you can start a legend or something.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥59,414
We will be taking pics along our journey and posting them here.

Our WOB actually does a beer bus around the Tampa Bay ones which is pretty cool.

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143

Wow! Yer serios abt yer beerz!

Last edited by a moderator: