To those of you with kids, or that are prego

April23 said:
I at least had a taste.. this was a nasty concoction of crap.

... I've drank windex before too as a kid. One good investment for having kids is putting those damn locks on all the doors in the kitchen.

I hate those things. My parents never bothered taking all of them off. Even when I was 20.

April23 said:
7 pages and no dead baby pictures... this place is losing it.

I sent my brother a picture of a harlequin baby when his wife was 8.5 months pregnant. He didn't speak to me for 2 weeks.

smileynev said:
Diaper genies don't smell if you empty them when they are full.

yeah, they smell when they are full. we just put a trashcan outside.

if you have 2 floors, get an extra changing table and/or basinet. it beats running up and down the stairs. also, don't "tip-toe" around the baby when it is asleep. this makes the baby so that it will only sleep when it is quiet. we do laundry and all sorts of stuff when our little un is asleep. she sleeps very souundly.

jaxxor said:
fuck no, I can't handle looking at that shit. google it yer own self
Ahh... that jogged my memory.

harlequin1th.jpg

Dunno what you already have, but I would list stroller, sling or other carrier (NOT the backpack type, I hated those things!), swing if your baby likes it (two of mine did, one didn't), high chair, lots of Onesies and sleepers, car seat. I'll think of other things to add eventually.

Yeah, a swing was the only thing that would shut me up as a baby - I hated being held and shit.

Delphinium said:
Dunno what you already have, but I would list stroller, sling or other carrier (NOT the backpack type, I hated those things!), swing if your baby likes it (two of mine did, one didn't), high chair, lots of Onesies and sleepers, car seat. I'll think of other things to add eventually.

yes, onesies of all sizes. it beats tucking in a shirt all day.

happily neverafter said:
Yeah, a swing was the only thing that would shut me up as a baby - I hated being held and shit.

Just curious. What shuts you up now?