Advice To those of you that do analysis

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
How do you clean out? How do you prep in advance? Thoughts on spontaneous anal?

Personally I find a daily dose (or 3) of Metamucil (or the Kirkland generic) of psyllium husk keeps the pipes running and a thorough bidet session (spreading the cheeks wide and spraying deep) finishes off the job. If a deeper session is prescribed for the day, there is always the douching sequence.

Does anyone else have any tips or tricks to share? To benefit others?

maxresdefault.jpg

To those of you that haven't done anal yet, what's holding you back? Male or female, doesn't matter. Penetrative or receptive, either opinion I am curious about.

To those of you that haven't done anal yet, what's holding you back? Male or female, doesn't matter. Penetrative or receptive, either opinion I am curious about.
No personal interest on the penetrative side, and nobody willing to spelunk the Yeti cave on the receptive side.

Thanks for the great questions Dave!

Im not a fan of douching personally. I find that with a robust vegetarian diet and regular pooping schedule the pipes are sufficiently clean to prevent any accidental smearage. I imagine that individial people have different poop consistencies and so my personal experience may not be applicable.

I have also never used a bidet, although i was tempted to try at your house on multiple occasions.

Lube helps at times although again sometimes things are easy enough without any of this generally.

Also sometimes I forget my dad posts here. Hi dad.