Pics To me, Hitler is better than if I could have sex

Honestly, paintball makes a great date. I took a girl I was datingfucking once and we had a blast. I peppered her pretty good a few times, but she got me in the temple. And by temple I mean crotch.

I'm going to go prairie dog hunting in the spring, you should go knight.

ruthless slaughter :drool:

Hunting has never really interested me. It has nothing to do with any ethical or moral complications about killing animals (since I have no such things), I just find hunting to be a lot of waiting around for maybe 10 minutes of actual excitement. Not my type of gratification.

Hunting has never really interested me. It has nothing to do with any ethical or moral complications about killing animals (since I have no such things), I just find hunting to be a lot of waiting around for maybe 10 minutes of actual excitement. Not my type of gratification.

That's why you hunt prairie dogs. You just sit there and shoot hundreds of them all day. then you let them lay while you go get pizza at the end of the day.

so it's like an nfl game. hrmm, might have to give hunting a try since I love the nfl

There was a protected prairie dog community next door to my house in Littleton, CO. It was fun to walk over and watch them.