Pics To me, Hitler is better than if I could have sex

Meh I don't know any people who see abortion as an issue. It's been legal here since the very early 60's. I can understand it's traumatic etc. but it's just something that has to happen sometimes.

I know quite a few people who don't see it as an option as, to them, it's the equivalent of killing a child. There are people who don't view an Abortion like you would view an appendectomy or such.

I know quite a few people who don't see it as an option as, to them, it's the equivalent of killing a child. There are people who don't view an Abortion like you would view an appendectomy or such.

Meh, it's a non-issue here as far as I can tell. I've never met any woman who won't have an abortion because they think it's murder etc. It's never really a very much debated thing here.

For me I'm not sure I would ever want to go through the trauma of an abortion, nor would I want to go through having an accident child so I take responsibility and make sure there's no way I'll ever get pregnant (2 forms of contraception). We'd have a much better British society if more women/girls were responsible like that.

Last edited:
Paintball>accidental births
Totally saw that coming.

You've obviously never met my son (who was not planned), and even insinuating that paintball is more fulfilling than parenthood makes me want to stab someone in the fucking face. What a ridiculously childish view. People are so selfish.

You've obviously never met my son (who was not planned), and even insinuating that paintball is more fulfilling than parenthood makes me want to stab someone in the fucking face. What a ridiculously childish view. People are so selfish.

Relax, dude.

It sounded worse that it was. I'm relaxed.
fonzie.jpg

Every time I jerk off in a man's ass, I'm killing a child. Who fucking cares?

Every time I jerk off in a man's ass, I'm killing a child. Who f*cking cares?

No, Captain Biology, you're killing one of the components of the recipe for creating a child. Sperm are not children, regardless how creepy and nurturing of them you are.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

Parenthood? It was a hyperbole dumbass, and I was talking about sex, not parenthood. I figured with a name like "sarcasmo" you'd be able to spot sarcasm when you see it.

Parenthood? It was a hyperbole dumbass, and I was talking about sex, not parenthood. I figured with a name like "sarcasmo" you'd be able to spot sarcasm when you see it.

Damon just told.

Some snap their fingers for me, I don't know how.

I figured with a name like Top Hat you'd have exited stage left by now. But alas, you're still here, making shitass threads.