Pics To me, Hitler is better than if I could have sex

I really gotta agree with everyone else here. If you think paintball is better than sex you really need to have better sex. You won't mind buying the bitch some gifts occasionally if she's on her knees for you every night either.

I would go with the thought of "You were never planned. We didn't want you initially. You were not in our life's path. You were never a vision of ours. We had to change our lives drastically for this 'mistake' that was made in making you."

You have really low self esteem. Most people don't. Some people would just be grateful for the sacrifices their parents made and try to love them back as much as they realize they are loved.

I really gotta agree with everyone else here. If you think paintball is better than sex you really need to have better sex. You won't mind buying the bitch some gifts occasionally if she's on her knees for you every night either.

hell, i think a good wank is better than playing paintball

There's a big difference between being a "mistake" and being unwanted. Sure, my last kid was an accident, but do you think that makes me love him any less than the other 2? Heck no, in fact I may love him more, that kid is insanely adorable, almost too adorable.

There's a big difference between being a "mistake" and being unwanted. Sure, my last kid was an accident, but do you think that makes me love him any less than the other 2? Heck no, in fact I may love him more, that kid is insanely adorable, almost too adorable.

That's because you've gone from the 'OMG FIRST KID PROTECT PROTECT PROTECT KEEP HIM LOCKED UP AND SAFE' mode with the first, to the 'wow, we were way to overprotective with the first, just let the second be and whatever' with the second, to 'Okay, so, now that we've had two trial runs, we finally know how to raise a kid to be great' with the third.

Who cares if the kid is a mistake? If you didn't want it that's what abortion clinics are for. Nobody is ever ready to raise a kid, you just have to make the best of it. I think if you have low self esteem because you were a 'mistake' it's because you don't know much about the reality of families, breeding and parenting.

That's because you've gone from the 'OMG FIRST KID PROTECT PROTECT PROTECT KEEP HIM LOCKED UP AND SAFE' mode with the first, to the 'wow, we were way to overprotective with the first, just let the second be and whatever' with the second, to 'Okay, so, now that we've had two trial runs, we finally know how to raise a kid to be great' with the third.

Yeah my parents tried that whole 'let the second be and whatever'. Turned out great.

Right?

Who cares if the kid is a mistake? If you didn't want it that's what abortion clinics are for. Nobody is ever ready to raise a kid, you just have to make the best of it. I think if you have low self esteem because you were a 'mistake' it's because you don't know much about the reality of families, breeding and parenting.
*cough* adoption

Abortion isn't an option for everyone.

Why? Religion or some hokey?

Don't be dumb. Some people honestly don't view Abortion as an option, period. Has nothing to do with religion, and all to do with their belief that life begins at conception, and no, that's not a belief solely held by religious types.

Don't be dumb. Some people honestly don't view Abortion as an option, period. Has nothing to do with religion, and all to do with their belief that life begins at conception, and no, that's not a belief solely held by religious types.

Meh I don't know any people who see abortion as an issue. It's been legal here since the very early 60's. I can understand it's traumatic etc. but it's just something that has to happen sometimes.