To fix, or not to fix.

what i would do is give the watch back with a note attached, explaining that you feel really bad about what happened, but you only had the best intentions initially, and you never meant any harm/ill feelings. apologize for the circumstances, but not for your actions, and let it be. he's the one with the problem, it seems. there's nothing like an asshole to poison a good intention.

Thanks guys. :heart:

I did have the best of intentions so I am not going to let this bring me down. I left for a reason and this just backs my decision, right?

I'm giving the watch back with no note, he already knows how bad I feel. Fuck it.

Bubbles said:
Thanks guys. :heart:

I did have the best of intentions so I am not going to let this bring me down. I left for a reason and this just backs my decision, right?

I'm giving the watch back with no note, he already knows how bad I feel. Fuck it.

That's the best thing to do. don't pay attention to any of his complaining when you give him the watch.

SpangeMonkee said:
punch him in the cunt. then shove the watch up his ass. after that, ask him how his "jewelry box" feels.

qfmft

he doesn't deserve any attention from you

Thorn Bird said:
what i would do is give the watch back with a note attached, explaining that you feel really bad about what happened, but you only had the best intentions initially, and you never meant any harm/ill feelings. apologize for the circumstances, but not for your actions, and let it be. he's the one with the problem, it seems. there's nothing like an asshole to poison a good intention.

Yeah I'm with Thorn on this one. You and your dad can not help the fact that the watch is just old. Just give him back the watch with a note. Old watches break all the time. If he's got that much of an issue with it being broken there are plenty of other jewelers he can take it to. You don't need to be involved with it anymore, he's not your bf.