To anyone who paid attention to the NFL guys on the capsized boat in TPA

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
The Times shared this from the survivor in today's news:

Schuyler told investigators that about two to four hours after their boat flipped in rough seas, one of the two National Football League players on board gave up hope and let himself be swept away, according to relatives briefed by the Coast Guard.

A few hours later, the second one did the same.

"We were told that Nick said the two NFL players took their life jackets off and drifted out to sea," said Bob Bleakley, whose son Will, 25, a former University of South Florida football player, is also still missing.

With former Tampa Bay Buccaneers Marquis Cooper, 26, and Corey Smith, 29, gone, only Schuyler and Will Bleakley remained clinging to the boat.

Then, sometime early Monday, Will Bleakley thought he saw a light in the distance. He decided to take off his life jacket and swim to it, hoping to get help, Bob Bleakley said Schuyler told the investigators.

No! No no no you will not die! Stanley! Stanley you will not die! Stanley! Stanley! Barack is president! You are black Stanley!

no sane black person does into deep water. unless they want to die.

I only swim in pools and beachfronts.

you are apparently unfamiliar with undertow. swimming on the beach can quickly turn into getting sucked out to sea in the right conditions.

giving up after 2-4 hours is a product of our instant gratification society. you gotta be patient, rescue workers aren't employed by Disney.

Dolts. They gave up because of hypothermia and how it can cause you to act delusional. You can't survive overnight in 60 degree water.

giving up after 2-4 hours is a product of our instant gratification society. you gotta be patient, rescue workers aren't employed by Disney.

His perception of 2-4 hours may be off. Plus, they were in the water, dehydrating and getting colder. It doesn't take long in cold water for people to get loopy. That's why I suggested the possibility of tethering each other to teh boat in a manner that would prohibit each individual from free himself without the help of another guy. It might have given better checks and balances.

I think he planned it all and actually murdered them.
sp703cartmanKyleWiffleBat.jpg

The waiting for death has to be the worse but I'd never taken off my life jacket.

Always take your Joe vs. The Volcano luggage on trips that far off of shore.