To any and all seamstresses

whew. lucky you. i would've turned green and ripped my shirt off and growled and then eaten you.

There was, however, this cutely proportionate large baby in a bassinet that was making goofy faces and napping then sometimes cried and was getting a bottle to it occasionally. Then for some odd reason drool would pick it up and just sit with it on his chest rocking back and forth.

There was, however, this cutely proportionate large baby in a bassinet that was making goofy faces and napping then sometimes cried and was getting a bottle to it occasionally. Then for some odd reason drool would pick it up and just sit with it on his chest rocking back and forth.

i hate you. brb going to the mall to look for strollers. occupied ones.

Ahhh, I love newborns, they are so cuddly and perfect.

silly girl. i'd never KEEP them. :rolleyes: haven't you learned anything??????????

True, I'm the same way. I love newborns, but it doesn't hurt my feelings that I could give them back to their mom's and go find my kids that can tell me what's wrong instead of me having to figure it out.

Did it smell like love?