To any and all seamstresses

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So apparently the south like their AC one temperature, ice-forming. Seriously you can make Dry Ice from the vent in my cubicle.

Because of this I am proposing a commission. I am looking for sweaters I can take on and off easily as I want in and out of the office. Something with buttons or zipper rather than pullover. The key word here is gaudy. Appropriate for the office (nothing that says "shit" or "Enter in Rear") but tacky colors or styles encouraged.

I am going to ask my family and friends for Christmas to do the same. I will take pics as the "outfits" come in :lol:

Email me info like address or paypal to wire compensation or gifts if desired.

I have an awesome jumper except it's pull over, it's bright purple with a huge daisy on the chest. :fly:

Pullovers are ok, thought. I just don't want too many of them as I would be taking them off and on a lot entering and leaving the building.

you'd look just dandy in something like this. maybe get some clogs to go with it :haaay:
home3.jpg

:fly:

you'd look just dandy in something like this. maybe get some clogs to go with it :haaay:
home3.jpg

:fly:

Dude, that's from Dale of Norway, is it not? I have a sweater or two lke that already. My dad's side of the family each have one because we are Danish. They are so warm and awesome :drool:

I had a brilliant (gross) wooly zipup jumper that I threw out a few months ago. It was a south american tribal pattern but it was lined so super warm. No way I was going out the house in that. I wore a turquoise mohair jumper the other day with a white collar, it was so bad it was good. :fly:

I had a brilliant (gross) wooly zipup jumper that I threw out a few months ago. It was a south american tribal pattern but it was lined so super warm. No way I was going out the house in that. I wore a turquoise mohair jumper the other day with a white collar, it was so bad it was good. :fly:

Just leave it unlined and send to me please ;)

:lol: I'm not gay but I'll agree, Dale of Norway sweaters are fantastic; albeit a bit pricey, but awesome nonetheless.

When I went to Norway about 10 years ago, they were much cheaper in Oslo (around $100 USD). Now I agree they are too much. :(

~$300 + shipping is a bit much.

Maybe I should wear my D of N sweater with my kilt, really fuck with people's heads :lol: