to all you fockers with fireworks

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
it is not your god given right to set these god damed things off at 1 in the morning on a work night. I hope the neighborhood possey finds you and cuts your balls off you slack jawed hicks.

:mad:

I suggest one of these.....

midol.jpg

it is not your god given right to set these god damed things off at 1 in the morning on a work night. I hope the neighborhood possey finds you and cuts your balls off you slack jawed hicks.

:mad:

Remove the stick from your cornhole. Not everyone is employed.

i have a load in my garage, it has been sitting in there for a couple years. hopefully they haven't gone bad, but i just lost interest in them for some reason.

I suggest one of these.....

midol.jpg

And what aree those gonna do for him?

I don't have a problems with fireworks. I'll be one of the ones spending $100+ on huge amounts of fireworks. I plan to buy enough bottle rockets to last me til next year too. I don't just use them on the 4th :D.

I make lots of noise. My dad is a 'nam vet .. we have the reserved right to make as much noise as humanly possible :lol:. And we thoroughly exercise it.

I make lots of noise. My dad is a 'nam vet .. we have the reserved right to make as much noise as humanly possible :lol:. And we thoroughly exercise it.

You had a good post going up until here, then it all went whacky.

I don't subscribe to this whole "time" theory

I've yet to see any scientific proof of time in action, just like gravity, or evolution, or capri pants.

Last edited:

And yet you complain about a noisy Ohio restaurant?

:confused: