To all those with piercings in your "junk"

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
Which do you prefer, ring or bent barbell?

I like(d) my ring, but the fear of it getting caught was too great for me to continue wearing it. I have a barbell, but the ends weigh so much, my urethra was getting uncomfortably stretched.

I think I will try with titanium balls in hopes I don't get any more stretching.

Anyone else?

you could have just pm'd inline/metro because I think you're the only ones with foreign objects lodged in your wangs

why_ask_why said:
you could have just pm'd inline/metro because I think you're the only ones with foreign objects lodged in your wangs
I was giving this sick and twisted forum a chance to see if ther were more with this "affliction" :fly:

Drool-Boy said:
Fecklesticks, that shit was horrific.
Why are people so mean to their genitals?

"I first saw the damn thing at that blasted cabin. The Necronomicon. An ancient Sumarrian text, bound in human flesh and inked in human blood. It contained bizarre burial rites, prophesies...and instruction for demon resurrection. It was never meant for the world of the living. The book awoke something dark in the woods. It got into my [genitals] and it went bad."

Sarcasmo said:
"I first saw the damn thing at that blasted cabin. The Necronomicon. An ancient Sumarrian text, bound in human flesh and inked in human blood. It contained bizarre burial rites, prophesies...and instruction for demon resurrection. It was never meant for the world of the living. The book awoke something dark in the woods. It got into my [genitals] and it went bad."

Nice use