Tip Jar at Subway?!

You guys are making me hungry. I haven't had red meat in two weeks. I'm dying. :(

DirkPhoenix said:
I think the day is long gone that people who have shit jobs actually believe in "customer service." It's a disposable job they have; they don't like it, go to another shit job. It's the people that actually have to keep their shit jobs that care.

Hey I have a shit job but I still belive in good customer service. I wait until I hang the phone up before I cuss them out. THATS good customer service. I don't usually get that courtesy. I usually get the "what you actually want me to do my job so that you can do yours" attitude.

b_sinning said:
Everyday I get closer to having a retirement plan closer to Michael Douglas in Falling Down instead of a 401K.

Let me know so that I can stay at home that day...Do you think that Pooler is a safe distance? Or do I need to go visit Pandora that day?

b_sinning said:
Pooler is already the city of the damned by boredom or redneckness. Not really much more I could do to that place.

Actually there really aren't to many rednecks out here. Its not Rincon. Its a lot of really nice new houses and families surounded by Redneck Rincon and Redneck Bloomingdale.

I know I'm just playing with you. I grew up in Savannah but for whatever reason my parents and both my sisters moved to Effiginham County while I was away at college and are super huge rednecks now. They act like I'm some dumb savage because I don't hunt or fish every weekend. How dare I want to take my son to Museums or Libraries.

omgitsatarp2oa.jpg

b_sinning said:
I know I'm just playing with you. I grew up in Savannah but for whatever reason my parents and both my sisters moved to Effiginham County while I was away at college and are super huge rednecks now. They act like I'm some dumb savage because I don't hunt or fish every weekend. How dare I want to take my son to Museums or Libraries.

That sounds like half the people I work with. What is with those Effingham people? I'm just inside of Chatham...thank goodness!

Pandora said:
No I was thinking about the people that work at your Sonic. I know dogs that are smarter than those people.

Yes....true...they must live in Effingham :fly:

I don;t piss those people off...I like CLEAN food!