• BigDov

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • fly

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • elpmis

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
BigDov said:
:lol: I don't know why YOU, of all people, even said that!!! Pretty sure you were probably one of the first, if not the first person to ever even call me gay around here.

:fly:
I honestly thought fly would win hands down and you could feel better about being a gay lumberjack looking dude with product in his hair.

theacoustician said:
I honestly thought fly would win hands down and you could feel better about being a gay lumberjack looking dude with product in his hair.

Gay lumberjack looking dude??? :lol: Oh yeah, you saw that pic didn't you??

Nemo said:
I think we should stop picking on Dov, he's very masculine and just because he's a nice guy doesn't mean he couldn't kick everyones ass. :heart: :)
You're right he is a good guy, but that doesn't mean we can't harass him from time to time.

smileynev said:
voting for fly is just stupid. He's obviously the gayest of anybody. This really should be a runner up poll, and bast should win it running away....like a french girl.

I'm pretty sure he isn't gay...after 6 years I think I'd know...let see if I can get him to go to bed "early" with me...if I can get him off of WoW! :fly: