Time to check the map

See that's wrong though. Doesn't matter who did what wrong, if they make an honest effort to correct it. You shouldn't hold it over their head later.

I despise when people do that. That's why most people don't really try, because they know that that right there is probabaly going to happen (because it's probabaly happened to them before).

That sucks too. I don't do that to people. And even if I do think it, I never say it. It's not nice, not nice at all.

Good luck with your split and I hope it turns out for the best.

Right now I am at the point that I just dont give a dam. Seems like the more I put into things the less I get out of them. Basically I am just chillin and not giving a dam this year.

my path is a wide open field. I'm spinning around in it with my arms out like a helicopter while blowing raspberries.
"T'ee in the way"

36m.jpg

I have space on my property to rent to people with large motor homes or trailers. I just had someone leave and advertised the space 2 wks. ago. A man contacted me today asking to come by to see if he would like to park a 36 ft. motorhome here. So while he was on his way over I called a couple of storage areas in town and found that they only had enough room for 20 ft. and that it was $85 a mo. anything bigger then that would be $105. So I told the man that he could have this space for $95 a mo. He agreed and went and brought the motorhome over. It's beautiful, brand new, still had the scew tags on the tires. So as he is signing the rental paper I'm walking around in this thing and saying how nice it is. He then proceeds to tell me that he just got it a couple weeks ago for him and his wife so they could spend some time together. She has liver cancer :( he took her out in it and she couldn't even get out of the bed to enjoy where he had taken her. :( He then tells me that he may never even get to use it again with her. They have 3 small boys 2, 6 & 7. I couldn't even begin to tell him how sorry I was and that I knew what he was going through. I briefly told him about what happened in my family and not to worry about the motorhome being here, that it would be safe. I just told him to go and care for his family.

Anyway, I do hope you can work things out. Sometimes we don't realize how trivial things can be.

:heart:

I have no path at the moment. I've decided I'm done with school for now. I got my Associates a year ago and thought I'd continue on for a Bachelors degree. But since school is completely mind numbing I'm not going to continue. That and everyone is so young it's getting annoying. Plus it feels like preschool being there.

So now I have to figure out what to do. Which probably means starting a business of some sort. Either that or I start a meth lab in my basement.