Time for another...

BeeRad said:
I am sooooo glad the last episode "Ballad of blah and blah" was actually good. The last two before that really lacked luster.

wha??? I <3 every ep...always bummed when it's over

BeeRad said:
The ones that dont seem to add anything to the big picture kinda bother me. Its almost like a crappy song on a greatest hits album

it's kinda like x-files in that regard...not every ep was about the black oil, the smoking man, mulder's sister, etc.

why_ask_why said:
it's kinda like x-files in that regard...not every ep was about the black oil, the smoking man, mulder's sister, etc.

Yeah, I really dont like when stargate does it either, guess i just kinda like it when they are not "searching" for more episodes

BeeRad said:
I am sooooo glad the last episode "Ballad of blah and blah" was actually good. The last two before that really lacked luster.

Not to be confused with its sister Arab TV show "Ballad of a BAHAHAHALALLALAA!"

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
Not to be confused with it's sister Arab TV show "Ballad of a BAHAHAHALALLALAA!"

This episode was by far the best...

b.jpeg

typed funny arab into google, lol

theacoustician said:
Because you touch yourself at night

should have seen that one coming . . .

Ok, so yea. Still having the problem. Any suggestions other than to stop touching myself at night, cause that sure as hell ain't happening.

bast_imret said:
should have seen that one coming . . .

Ok, so yea. Still having the problem. Any suggestions other than to stop touching myself at night, cause that sure as hell ain't happening.

Pics of JJ touching self at night or shens