Time for another...

cat911.gif

Reno is one of the funnniest shows out right now.

I was just telling Amy how easy it is to make it. The format allows for them to ad lib a ton of material loosely based on a storyline and then rough edit the shiot afterwards.

If you like Reno you really should check out Dog Bites Man. Good stuff...

shawndavid said:
Reno is one of the funnniest shows out right now.

I was just telling Amy how easy it is to make it. The format allows for them to ad lib a ton of material loosely based on a storyline and then rough edit the shiot afterwards.

If you like Reno you really should check out Dog Bites Man. Good stuff...

Dog Bites Man is just amazing, have watched it religously since the recent start

I can't get into Blade because the guy who plays him is so ghetto. He's got that raspy gangsta voice and it makes the show like a bad music video.

Flamer McDickchugger said:
I can't get into Blade because the guy who plays him is so ghetto. He's got that raspy gangsta voice and it makes the show like a bad music video.

The genius of the first Blade movie, and the others, is that they kept Wesley Snipes from speaking, thus limiting his acting having an effect on the movie.

I haven't seen any of the TV series, but I thought it looked shitty.

Flamer McDickchugger said:

That's been my major complaint as well. The guy isn't really a shadow of the Snipes Blade, but I go at it as he is a different take on Blade. Albeit a a ghetto one.

shawndavid said:
HBO after Entourage or Tourgasm.

I started watching Entourage for a bit but I always seem to forget that it is on and hardly watch it anymore. Tourgasm, never watched it but will have to check out Lucky Louie

shawndavid said:
Tourgasm sucks. I keep watching it, because it's like a train wreck of bitchy, sorry-ass, talentless comedians opening up for Dane Cook, who I have quickly lost whatever patience I had for.

Sounds like me watching Kyle XY...

First expisode was great, second was bad, third bad and so on but I still kinda wanna know what its leading too

anyone else watch it?

BeeRad said:
Sounds like me watching Kyle XY...

First expisode was great, second was bad, third bad and so on but I still kinda wanna know what its leading too

anyone else watch it?

I have to admit I saw the first episode, it was tough to keep from getting totally hooked...

But for christ's sake who watches prime-time tv on the weekends anymore?