Time for another...

I just thought it was interesting that they are showing that show both on ABC and ABC Family. Is this the first time they did that? I seriously haven't watched ABC all that much at all for like the past 5 years.

reverendsaintjay said:
I have to admit I saw the first episode, it was tough to keep from getting totally hooked...

But for christ's sake who watches prime-time tv on the weekends anymore?

its on Mondays too :tard: hehe

And yes I try to stay in on weekends now, lol

Lucky Louie is the return of the classic sitcom . . . but with nudity and cursing :) Love it, it's a great show.

Tourgasm was good, but I'm really looking forward to Dane's live performance concert that is coming to HBO soon. As for the opening guys, never seen the dude that busted his leg before, but I have seen the other two open for him. Jay Davis is crap, I'll agree with you there Sahwn, but Gary Gulman is awsome. His set kept me constantly laughing. Infact, some people thought his set was better than Dane's, but I think that's cause he had 30 min to put as many jokes as possible in, where Dane had to fill up 1.5 hours with stuff, so alot of times, you were just listenening to him tell a story while he built up to the punch lines.

I don't think Gary isn't funny, I think he's a whiny, self-centered cunt.

His story about doing Tourgasm as a favor to Dane plus he's getting paid anyway left a bad taste in my mouth. He's a nobody on the circuit compared to Dane yet he still acts as if it's a privilege for Dane that he's there. Plus, he bolted for Cali without telling anyone what his plan was and screwed them over for a show. Fuck that pussy-ass momma's boy. You make a deal you stick to it.

I also agree with Bobby - Jay is a fuckin psycho. He has that weird look that dorks do when they have a hot girl 'friend' that they secretly toss nuts down the drain to.

Dane - what a piece of work he is. His fuckin premonitions of greatness. He's a self-absorbed douche as well. He's funny, but the self gratifying shit all over this production is a bit silly. Even under his supervision of editing you can see bits of his bitch ass attitude.

oopsies.gif

Can someone tell me why "right click>save as" is only letting me save picture files, including anigifs, as bmp files? It's pissing me off cause theres ones I want to post, but I can't save them to upload.

bast_imret said:
Can someone tell me why "right click>save as" is only letting me save picture files, including anigifs, as bmp files? It's pissing me off cause theres ones I want to post, but I can't save them to upload.
Because you touch yourself at night

bast_imret said:

The answer you seek is given in the last few seconds of this video...

http://thatvideosite.com/view/1099.html

theacoustician said:
Because you touch yourself at night

Oh you bastard...