time for a newish car again

lmao at "the vapors"

we're enjoying the chrylser 300 but i think you're probably too pimp for one. the circles you travel in sound.. uh.. affluent..

i have heard the 300 described by friends in LA as "wannabe bentleys". anybody seen katt williams' bit about this on his CD? funny stuff.

but you prob ride in real bentleys WAW. more power to ya.

I always thought "the vapors" was gas.

i live in the south but i plan on biking the 1.4 miles to work once i move. the big difference is that my car doesn't have ac anyway so it doesn't make that much difference.

I've lived in the south for 30 years .. and not once, until now, have I ever heard that phrase. Must not be very southern .. cas I've heard some doosies before.

It reminded me of vicks vapor rub, so I was like WTF.

I've lived in the south for 30 years .. and not once, until now, have I ever heard that phrase. Must not be very southern .. cas I've heard some doosies before.

It reminded me of vicks vapor rub, so I was like WTF.

I think it's rather old timey...like something your great grandparent might say

He knows the modern definition, which was popularized in a song by Biz Markie which was then remade by Snoop.

The archaic definition is roughly "certain mental and / or physical states, such as hysteria, mania, clinical depression, bipolar disorder, fainting, mood swings or PMS, ascribed only to women and thought to be caused by internal emanations; see also female hysteria"

i love the "science" that was put forward when only men were doctors.

Last edited: