time for a newish car again

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I'm buying a condo in the midtown/downtown area of Atlanta which will reduce my commute from 20 miles averaging 40 minutes to about 2 miles averaging maybe 5 minutes. It's time to part ways with the vette because I don't need that much car if I'm scarcely going to be driving anymore. Downtown is very unfriendly to cars that ride ~3" off the ground as well. I'm also paying enough for it between payment, insurance and gas to purchase a second condo. I could be doing much better things with that money.

So, I'm looking for something fun yet not terribly expensive. So far on my list is a used s2k and a 318ti with m3 engine swap if I can find one. Anyone have any other good recommendations or know where I can get my hands on a 318ti with m3 engine swap? I'm going to keep it under 20k. 15k would be even better.

if i majored in communications and learned farsi would you put in a good word for at cnn in like.. 6 years?

also, get a saab.

edit:

also, cocks.

Honda Fit Sport. You need travel from A to B. Do it economically and efficiently.

You can buy my Benz for 5200. It needs about 4k worth or work and its only worth about maybe 2k but i am telling you shes a beauty, I swear. I will send you pictures right after payment is received.

I have to learn how to ride a motorcycle here in the next week or so. Sad thing is I have to learn on an 1100 and everybody is telling me I am gonna die.